Stand-Upby Beththebest89 | created - 29 Jun 2018 | updated - 1 week ago | Public
- Instant Watch Options
- Movies or TV
- IMDb Rating
- In Theaters
- On TV
- Release Year
4. Adam Sandler: 100% Fresh (2018 TV Special)
73 min | Comedy, Music
Adam Sandler takes his comical musical musings back out on the road, from comedy clubs to concert halls to one very unsuspecting subway station.
11. Bert Kreischer: Secret Time (2018 TV Special)
TV-MA | 57 min | Documentary, Comedy
Bert regales the audience at the Trocadero Theatre with stories about zip-lining with his family, his daughter practicing softball with an imaginary ball, and upstaging ex-NBA player Ralph Sampson at a childhood basketball camp.
14. Judah Friedlander: America is the Greatest Country in the United States (2017 TV Special)
84 min | Documentary, Comedy
Deadpan comic and self-proclaimed world champion Judah Friedlander performs over several nights in New York, explaining why America is No. 1.
16. Felipe Esparza: They're Not Gonna Laugh At You (2012 TV Special)
Not Rated | 59 min | Comedy
"What's up, Fool?" Just ask and Last Comic Standing Winner Felipe Esparza will tell you in no uncertain terms. Known for his raw, real life approach to comedy, Felipe is one of the fastest rising stars on the scene today.
22. Patton Oswalt: Talking for Clapping (2016 TV Special)
TV-MA | 65 min | Documentary, Comedy
Patton Oswalt takes the stage in San Francisco, where he talks about San Franciscans, the difficulties of being PC, fatherhood, his worst stand up experience, and the worlds most horrific Birthday Clown.
23. Patton Oswalt: Annihilation (2017 TV Special)
66 min | Documentary, Comedy
Patton Oswalt, despite a personal tragedy, produces his best standup yet. Focusing on the tribulations of the Trump era and life after the loss of a loved one, Oswalt continues his journey to contribute joy to the world.
26. Greg Davies: You Magnificent Beast (2018 TV Special)
TV-MA | 66 min | Comedy
British comedian Greg Davies revisits terrifying dates, manscaping disasters, his father's pranks and more in a savagely funny stand-up special.
27. The Age of Spin: Dave Chappelle Live at the Hollywood Palladium (2017 TV Special)
TV-MA | 67 min | Documentary, Comedy
Dave Chappelle gives his usual skewed insight into the topics of race, technology, OJ Simpson, and more in a stand up special filmed in Hollywood.
29. John Mulaney: Kid Gorgeous at Radio City (2018 TV Special)
TV-MA | 65 min | Comedy
John Mulaney relays stories from his childhood and Saturday Night Live (1975), eviscerates the value of college, and laments getting older in this comedy special. Other topics include the church, his family, Trump and pedophiles abducting kids.
31. Mike Birbiglia: What I Should Have Said Was Nothing (2008 TV Special)
Unrated | 60 min | Comedy
A few years ago my therapist suggested I keep a journal of the awkward moments occurring in my life. Around the same time audiences were demanding more material, so I started sending this ... See full summary »
Star: Mike Birbiglia
32. John Mulaney: New in Town (2012 TV Special)
Not Rated | 60 min | Documentary, Comedy
Comedian John Mulaney talks about his milk toast boyish looks, his childhood, his Jewish girlfriend, his gayish charm, his favorite TV shows, Ice-T, a homeless person he met in N.Y., and a prostate exam with Batman.
33. John Mulaney: The Comeback Kid (2015 TV Special)
62 min | Documentary, Comedy
Armed with boyish charm and a sharp wit, the former SNL writer offers sly takes on marriage, his beef with babies and the time he met Bill Clinton.
35. Craig Ferguson: I'm Here to Help (2013 TV Special)
Not Rated | 81 min | Documentary, Comedy
Craig Ferguson wants to tell a joke. And he'll try to finish the joke. But he may not remember to get to the punchline, because he's distracted by hysterical thoughts of fatherhood, Helen ... See full summary »
36. Craig Ferguson: Just Being Honest (2015 TV Special)
Unrated | 75 min | Documentary, Comedy
In his second comedy special for EPIX, Craig Ferguson puts his sometimes cheeky, always irreverent spin on universal topics from sex and drugs to rock & roll-including his hilarious experiences with Mick Jagger and Kenny G.
41. Bumping Mics with Jeff Ross & Dave Attell (2018– )
TV-MA | 36 min | Comedy
Combining the comedic forces of Jeff Ross and Dave Attell, and filmed at New York's Comedy Cellar, the series features zingers, audience roasts, celebrity cameos, and mic bumps.
45. Whitney Cummings: Can I Touch It? (2019 TV Special)
59 min | Comedy
In her fourth stand-up special, Whitney Cummings returns to her hometown of Washington, D.C., and riffs on modern feminism, relationships, technology and, of course, sex robots. She also brings a very special guest to say hi.