SupermanDude90

This Is It, 30 May 2008

Comedy at it's finest, comedy at it's best.

Ben Stiller as Tony Wonder, hiding out in the Dumbwaiter waiting for somebody to say 'wonder'!!! Does it get better than that?? Or G.O.B.and Buster doing there magic act on stage to 'the final countdown'.

In a way i'm glad AS got canceled, cause with so many great moments all tight and compact in 3 seasons you can jut so easily watch and re watch the show all the time.

' The Sword of Destiny ' for me is one of the best episodes in season 2, any moment with G.O.B on stage is guaranteed gold.

One Of The Very Best, 17 June 2007

College is without a doubt one of the best sopranos episodes in it's 6 series run.

It's always great to see characters out of there comfort zone, and here we see tony roaming the country with Meadow checking out college's, while Carmela is at home having a sleep over with Father Phil Intintola, which results in some hilarious scenes of sexual desperation from Carmela and Father Phil.

*Spoiler* The end of this episode has by far one of the great Tony moments, and it shows just how heartless he can be. While at a bar with meadow,Tony spots a snitch who betrayed the The DiMeo family years back. Tony hunts him down and shows no mercy by strangling him to death with a wire, a very gripping scene.

The greatest episode of Seinfeld, 17 June 2006

George's mother is forced to hospital after she throws her back out when she falls down after catching him doing "you know." When George says he'll never do it again, Jerry challenges him to a contest of being "master of your domains", when he accepts, Elaine and Kramer want in on the action, or rather the lack of it.

Things get worse when Kramer discovers that the women across the street is walking around with nothing on. Jerry is in the contest and dating a virgin leads him to say the hilarious rant,,, 'I can't take it anymore! She's driving me crazy! I can't sleep, I can't leave the house, and I' here, I'm climbin' the walls. Meanwhile, I'm dating a virgin, I'm in this contest - something's gotta give'

'The contest' is comedy at it's finest

Are you 'master of your domain'.