rionexan

Massively entertaining experience., 15 July 2006

I had my doubts about this show when I first stumbled upon it, but I've never been glad to be wrong. ENTOURAGE is such an infectious and addictive show. All the characters are worth rooting for, the partial nudity is great (mainly because the girls featured are always hot), and the storyline is one every guy can identify with: the life of a movie star. Just a great, great show. A massively entertaining experience is had when watching ENTOURAGE. Watch it, or regret missing out on something really brilliant! I especially loved the entire Aquaman storyline in the 2nd season. And hey, this is the show that gave us Ari Gold -- freaking awesome character, played by the very talented Jeremy Piven. All in all, I guarantee that if you give this show a chance, you will fall in love with it.

Simply great., 12 May 2006

I had been waiting for this one for a long time. Once the movie started, I was on the edge of my seat for nearly the whole time. IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME! I strongly urge everybody to go and watch it as soon as possible. From start to finish, the action was exhilarating and the writing was tight. The performances of all the major characters were absolutely ace. In my mind, Mission: Impossible III trumps the first movie. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and I believe this to be the best movie this year so far. It will take a mammoth effort for any other movie to try and top this! Still, the year is far from over. Anything can happen. Nevertheless, this movie rocked.