dtv11

"Maury" (1991)
One of the Worst shows on Television, 17 January 2007

I can't believe Maury has been on since 1991. The show started off like serious topics and guests like Jerry Springer had started off with before. Now, with Jerry having fights, chairs thrown and Steve and his security team, Maury is now the King of Trash. He has these dumb lie detector tests,paternity tests, cheating men and women and 12,13,and 14 year old want to have sex and get pregnant. I am so sick and tired of some of these trashy shows on television. Montel has Sylvia, Oprah has Dr. Oz and best friend Gayle, Tyra has Janice, Jerry has his Steve and what does Maury have, D. West. This show is a filthy piece of crap, women running away crying like babies and all these men running all over the stage celebrating that they are not the father of their child. Take this show off the air, please.

Nothing but Garbage!

You'll love it, 18 March 2006

"Divorce Court" is a very funny court show. Judge Mablean Epriam and Baliff Joe are two people that warm up the show when divorced couples appear. It reminds me of people getting divorced in a courtroom. But this court room is full with laughter, sometimes emotional, argument, and plus loud, loud, mouths. This show has been on since '99 (The same year Mathis started) and it's still going strong to this day and the first few years, Judge Mablean wore glasses and now she doesn't wear glasses. I will never forget watching one show in which a man disguised himself as a woman. That show was hilarious. I encouraged you to watch Divorce Court. You'll love it. Check local listings for station and time in your area.

Greatest Show of all time!, 18 March 2006

I am a huge fan of The Flintstones. I am also a huge fan of Fred and Barney. Fred has Wilma, Barney has Betty, Fred and Wilma have Pebbles and Dino, Barney and Betty have Bamm-Bamm and Hoppy. Fred is employed by Mr. Slate, Barney might have been employed by Slate. Fred and Barney always are the two I enjoy the most. Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm are also the two you will enjoy as well as Dino and Hoppy. Fred and Barney go bowling, The Royal Order of water Buffaloes, and hang out at the pool hall. Barney always has a smile on his face and Fred, he smiles and then he gets into a temper over The Rubbles. Plus the Great Gazoo in which Fred and Barney run into as they drove on a episode from the sixth and final season. You will enjoy Hanna-Barbera's beloved Stone Age family. YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!