ehrldawg

Page 1 of 8:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [Next]

Fallen Arise!!, 10 June 2013

Sophomore release of Micheal Bays' Transformers.Decepticons arnt defeded yet!!

This is an awesome movie. The story line is strong. The acting,directing,and wrighting are great. It was sad to see the prime damage the Smithsonian.

Peter Cullen is the voice of the Peterbuilt (Optimus Prime).

This is at least the third time Peter Cullen has voiced Opimus Prime.

Peter Cullen is a permanent AAA list actor.

Megan Fox,Julie White, and Isabel Lucas are hot!!!

One Truck Drivers' Opinion, 3 June 2013

Two truck drivers run bootleg beer from Texas to Georgia with a Texas mounty on there tail.

This is a fun ride of a movie. Jerry Reed was at the top of his game when he wrote "East Bound And Down". This is one of the most popular songs on Colsons Country Classics on WKZS in Covington,In. Because of this song,Jerry Reeds' Greatest Hits is a requirement to be in the cab of every truck driver. Every time I mention the subject of trucker movies,"Smokey And The Bandit" are one of three titles that come up(the other two are "Convoy" and "White Line Fever").

But I've always been troubled with the fact that every law enforcement officer is seen as incompetent boobs. Now I know what Hal Needham was trying to do. He was trying to show that Sheriff Justice was the only law enforcement officer that had the grit to pursue an outlaw trucker called Bandit. And if you call Mr Needham out on it,he will say, "Its just a movie". But it still bothers me.

In the DVD commentary,Burt Reynolds says he wanted Sally Field to play the lead. But someone in the decision making process said that Sally Field wasn't sexy enough. Can you imagine that. Some one thought Sally Field want sexy enough. I think someone was experiencing some kinda blindness.

Burt Reynolds and Jerry Reed drove the Kenworth 18 wheeler.

Bill Saito drove the Chevrolet big rig car hauler.

Macon McCalmon drove Peterbuilt big rig tanker.

Laura Lizie Sommers drove the Peterbuilt big rig.

A Mickey Dolenze look-a-like drove an undetermined big rig.

Hank Worton drove the Peterbuilt big rig.

This is the first of at least 3 times Jerry Reed drove a big truck.

Jerry Reed was a permanent AAA list actor.

Burt Reynols,Laura Lizie Sommers, and the Mikey Dolenze look-a-like are permanent A list actors.

Bill Saito,Macon McCakmon, and Hank Worden were permanent A list actors.

Sally Field,Laura Lizie Sommers, Linda McClure,Susan McIlver, and Ingeborg Kjeldsen are hot!!

O.T.D.O. (Season 3), 6 May 2013

Hugh and Alex go to Alaska.

This was pretty cool to see ice road truckin in Alaska. But there are several problems with this season.

1.Engine brakes. Who told The History Channel people that its a standard practice to use engine brakes going down an icy hill. Does Carlisle Trucking really encourage this? An engine brake is exactly what it sounds. Its a brake. There is always a minuscule risk in braking a big rig by brake peddle. But a least you can control maneuver by the amount of pressure you apply to the peddle. With an engine brake,your stopping maneuver is very sudden and you have little control of your stopping rate. Using your engine brake on a icy downhill road increases your chances of jackknifing by over 50 percent. Whats even worse,Hughy was trying to do this on a icy,curvy downhill road. Hugh should have known better.

2.Sloppy editing. On Tims first run,we are told that he his carrying food stuffs. But during the trip,we keep seeing a trailer with Hazmat placards on the trailer. Im pretty sure food stuffs arnt hazardous. If the paperwork isn't marked hazardous,and the trailer is placarded with hazmat placards,D.O.T. will not be happy;and they will check.

3.Whats up this the dillweed that abandoned Alex because of chains. This is an important point for future reviews of Ice Road Truckers.

The funniest thing I've seen on Ice road truckers is when Hughy tried to bribe the D.O.T officer. That was pure cahonas and hysterical.

Lisa Kelly is hot.

He Threw Ya From The Truck?, 18 February 2013

I was at a shipper,talking to the forklift driver. He was telling me stories about being a big truck tow truck driver.He was telling me about driving through Las Angeles in the tow truck. All the sudden a cop jumps on his truck and pulls the driver out of the truck and then drives off with the mans tow truck. Apparently that kinda thing was happening often in l.A. back then. A cop hijacked a tanker truck full of liquid oxygen and then crashed it in a steel plant. I was thinking,"talk about the wild,wild west!!"

Shane Wilder and Robert Patrick dive the Freightliner big truck tow truck.

Terrance Evans and Robert Patrick drive the Freightliner tanker rig

This is the first of several times Robert Patrick drives a big truck.

Robert Patrick is a very permanent A+ list actor.

Shane Wilder and Terrence Evans are permanent A list actors.

Linda Hamilton,Jennette Goldstein,Noel Evangelisti,Gwenda Deacon and S Epatha Merkerson are hot!!!

Terrence Evans and Jennette Goldstein performance is outstanding!!!

---One Truck Drivers Opinion---

One Truck Drivers' Opinion, 11 February 2013

A truck driver searches for his missing brother.

The only thing to say about this movie is thats its a Chuck Norris movie. Enough said!!Evan though,this movie has one of the best lines in cinema. When Norris defeats The Polish Angel, The Angel says "Thats no fair,he was trying to hypnotize me. So,this movie begs the question,could Norris take on Stallone in an arm wrestling match?

Chuck Norris and Micheal Augeastine drives the Kenworth 18 wheeler.

Chuck Norris and Micheal Augeastine are permanent A list actors.

Deborah Shore and Terry O Conner are hot!!!

What's Wrong With Her?, 21 January 2013

I was in a parade late one night chatting withs the other truck driver on channel 21. One driver was telling a story about picking up a couple of coed hitchhikers. The dude coed was telling the driver about heading to L.A. for "The Sure Thing." He asked what was wrong with the chick coed,who was supposedly asleep in the bunk. The dude coed said she was taken. He then says that he's probably too late for some reason. So the truck driver grabs a gear and tells the dude coed he'd drive all night so the dude wouldn't miss "The Sure Thing",and he did. That started the conversation on drivers who had "The Sure Thing". Some old timer bragged he had a hot 20 year old blonde waiting at home for him. Another younger driver said he had 300 ilbs of a hot lovin brunette waiting on him in the next state. Another fella said he had a male lover waiting for him at the next truck stop. Nobody said a word on the c.b. for a hundred miles,until we got past the next truck stop. Surprisingly,nobody exited the highway at that time. So then someone started a new topic,"Who's hotter;Ginger or Mary Ann?"

Larry Hankin drives the International 18 wheeler.

Larry Hankin is a permanent A list actor.

Daphne Zuniga and Nichollette Sheridan are hot!!!

Larry Hankins' performance is outstanding!!!

Big Rig (2007)
One Truck Drivers" Opinion, 14 January 2013

This is an interesting documentary. It got quit abit of the various aspects of the trucking industry. But,I've been in it for over twelve years and have heard it all. Some of it is stale.The funniest part is when the truck driver beaned his son with the baseball.

I was taking my father to see his grandson quarterback Newberry football. On the way there,we stopped at Uncle Petes because of this documentary. Uncle Pete was busy,but finally came over to our section of the restaurant. I spoke up. "I saw you on that big rig documentary". His response---"Whoopee". WOW!! Was that a waste of time or what!!!

Loretta and Doris are hot!!!

Carol,No One Has Answered For Over A Decade, 24 December 2012

I was tooling through the Las Angeles area when a voice comes over the c.b. 'Breadk 1 - 9,this is Christmas Carol. Im looking for a blue eyed blond by the name of Jan. Tell her mama bear and papa bear loves her." that's when the chatter started on channel 21. Someone says Jan ran off with her boyfriend Tyrone. Someone else says an alien named Pedro abducted her. Some one calls Art Bell and said Bigfoot abducted Jan because they needed breeding stock. Then Schultze came over the squak and says,"Christmas Carol,i got a 20 on a blue eyed gal named Jan. I dropped her off at Clinton Place." I was wondering why Schultzee took Jan all the way to the White house.

This is a funny movie. Well wrighten,directed and acted. Well Done!!!

Ann B Davis drives the Freightliner big rig.

Ann B Davis is a permanent A list actor!!!

Shelley Long, Christine Taytor, Jennifer Cox, Harretta Mantel,Florence Henderswon,Jean Smart,Beverly Archer,Yolanda Snowball,Ann b Davis, Elisa GHabrielli and the cougars worshiping Davy Jones at the prom are hot!!

Olivia hacks' performance is outstanding!!

---One Truck Drivers' Opinion---

One Truck Drivers Opinion, 10 December 2012

Post nuclear apocalypse survivors try to deal with an outlaw bike gang.

I know!I Know! Its a post nuc holocaust flick! But its still a very cool movie!!The story is well told and there are questions about the plot. But that just allows Tina Turner to come in the next movie and solve them. George Miller,Terry Hayes,Brian Hannent,Mel Gibson and the rest of the cast and crew did a good job on it. Well Done!!

Mel Gibson drove the Mack big rig tanker.

Mel Gibson is a permanent A list actor!!

Moria Cloux and Virginia Hey are hot!!

Arkie Whitaley was hot!!!

Saboteur (1942)
Hop On Buddie, 19 November 2012

I was checking out a history channels story about saboteurs during World War 2. They where talking about a man who was wrongly accused of setting fire to a airplane factory. To prove his innocence ,he had to take a cross country trip while being pursued by the law. Part of the journey was made as a guest of a friendly truck driver. It was even rumored that the truck driver helped the man escape from the clutches of the law. Im thinking, "Tha twas brave of the truck driver to take on a passenger during was time. He might pick up a saboteur or worse yet,get hi jacked."

Murray Alpes drives the Sterling big truck - train.

Murray Alpes was a permanent A list actor.

Pricilla Lane, Alma Kruger, Dorthey Peterson,Katheryn Adams,Margeret Moffett,Billie Mitchell, Lynn Romer,Jean Romer,Marie LeDeaux and especially Anita Sharp - Bolston were hot!!!

---One Truck Drivers Opinion---