the_kiss_army_45

Better Than Expected, 21 December 2006

Before I watched this, I was told that I was going to want to turn it off within the first ten minutes. But I watched it and actually got into it. The acting wasn't bad by most characters, the band members wern't that good at acting but oh well. I had a good laugh at the lame graphics, with the laser guns, flying and "powers" the band members had. It actually had an alright sort of plot with a good ending. The name of the movie could of been a little more creative (when I heard the name, I thought of "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein"). But overall the movie wasn't bad, the acting was alright, and I'm sure it was considered amazing back in the 70's when it came out. So I'm giving this movie an 8/10.

WrestleMania 22 (2006) (TV)
One Of The Best WrestleManias Ever!, 6 December 2006

Heres a list of the matches and what I thought Of Them, They're not in order.

1. World Tag Team Championships: Kane and Big Show Def. Carlito and Chris Masters to retain. This was a pretty decent solid match and a good argument leading up to a feud with Carlito and Chris Masters. 7/10 2. Money In The Bank Ladder Match: RVD Wins Money In The Bank. This was an excellent match with a lot of bumps and high flying. 9/10 3. United States Championship: JBL Def. Chris Benoit to become the new US Champ. This was an alright match with a cheap finish. 6/10 4. Hardcore Match: Edge Def. Mick Foley. This was the most brutal match of the night. A lot of bumps and shots and a flaming table. 10/10 5. Boogeyman def. Booker T/ Sharmell. This was pretty pointless indeed. No wrestling really, just messing around. 5/10 6. Womens Championship: Mickie James Def. Trish Stratus to become the new Womens Champion. Good Womens Competition. 8/10 7. Casket Match: Undertaker Def. Mark Henry. An alright match but nobody expected much. 7/10 8. No Holds Barred. Shawn Michaels Def. Mr McMahon. This was probably the most entertaining match of the night. LOADS of pumps, entertaining commentary(especially by Jim Ross), and the crowd got really fired up when HBK did the DX Crotch Chop on top of the ladder. 10/10 9. Smackdown! Main Event. Triple Threat For The World Heavyweight Championship. Rey Mysterio Def. Randy Orton and Kurt Angle to become the New World Heavyweight Champion! Rey Rey does the 619 and the Hurricanrana on RKO for the win. Good Match and a Great Tribute to Eddie. 9/10 10. WWE Championship. John Cena Def. Triple H to retain. This was a good solid match. The crowd was behind Triple H most of the time therefore they booed the hell out of Cena. Crowd gets fired up from a single DX Crotch Chop by Triple H. A good sledgehammer shot to Cena makes the building erupt. But in the end, Cena gives an FU that Triple H kicks out of to everyones surprise, then an STFU on Triple H, which he ends up tapping out to. 9/10 This was one of the best WrestleManias Ever without a doubt. 9/10

Very Well Done, 3 December 2006

Prior to watching this movie I was rather skeptical about how good it might actually be, but in the end, I was very impressed. The acting was actually pretty good, and Kane a.k.a Glen Jacobs did a very good job, much better than I expected. I am a wrestling fan, and I have seen some movies that have not impressed me due to poor acting, but this one was very well done. There was good edge of your seat moments, lots of blood and gore and a good twist.

I recommend this movie to any horror movie fan. Don't be afraid to give it a try, you'll like it.

Excellent, 16 November 2006

I saw this movie last night with my girlfriend. She claimed it was one of her favorite movies, so I figured I'd give it a shot. This was also one of the best movies I have ever seen in my life. The acting was surprisingly great and the plot was also great. The movie had actors like the late River Phoenix, Wil Wheaton, Corey Feldman and Jerry O'Connell. This was a relaxing movie for the family. Then again it is Rated R, due to the plot in going to find a dead body, Coarse Language, Violence and some suggestive content. There is a scene where you see the dead body and the face of the body looks sort of morbid. BUT, this movie was very entertaining in every way.

I'm giving this classic a 9/10.

Stick It (2006)
Horrible Acting, Terrible Movie..VERY LAME, 16 November 2006

I recently watched this movie with my girlfriend and some of her friends and we thought that maybe it would not be half bad. Oh were we ever wrong. This movie contained the worst acting I have ever seen in my life. The people in this movie should either get acting lessons or get out of acting for good. Jeff Bridges did an alright job, that's why I gave this movie a 2. The plot was lame and very predictable. They even put a Blink 182 song in this lame piece of work.

I would never recommend this movie to anyone. It was a waste of my time and I wish I could get that over an hour of my life back. I almost feel dumber after watching it.

Screw this movie 2/10

Con Air (1997)
The Best Movie............ EVER, 17 February 2006

I first saw this movie when i rented it in 1997, back then some movies came out on rent before they came out on video. Anyways, this movie was nothing short of amazing. I have owned it since the first day it came out. The acting is great, especially John Malkovich who does very well of playing the insane yet intelligent antagonist. Nicolas Cage also did a very good job at his Cameron Poe character.

I would recommend this movie to anybody. Maybe not younger children, due to Strong language and Violence. Go buy it now! I know that you will not be disappointed.

Amazing, 16 February 2006

I bought this DVD a while back and I have to say, the first day I watched it, I was blown away. It is pure genius. What has to be said, was said in that movie. I Highly recommend it to anybody.

" In this way, I make a rhyme, about a day and a time, if one says that this did not affect the world they lied, in April 1999 12 people died, if you dislike talking about it thats fine, but you can not deny what happened that day at columbine"

-Joel

(me)

Flight 93 (2006) (TV)
Disturbing yet amazing, 16 February 2006

I recently had the privilege of viewing this movie on A&E, I enjoyed it from start to finish. It is one of those movies that you can not help but feel that lump in your throat start to form. It is quite possibly the saddest movie I have ever seen. The acting was great, the action scenes were disturbing and suspenseful.

"I hope this movie comes out on DVD sometime. I would buy it in a sec, it may leave some people a sad wreck,it touched me throughout in every way, i pray for the families who lost their loved ones that day"

-Joel

(me)

Great Movie, 13 February 2006

I recently purchased this movie on DVD. It is safe to say that I enjoyed it a lot. People are tending to judge it before watching it, they are judging it because they saw House of 1000 Corpses, and it is also safe to say that House of 1000 Corpses was not a very good movie. The acting was great throughout the film. Not many big named actors or actresses, but possibly rising stars. Although this was a very disturbing movie, with quite a bit of gore and disturbing sexual content, it still is a great movie.

So fans, this is worth the watch for sure. It is way better than House of 1000 Corpses. Rent it or Own it, you will not be disappointed. So I'm giving this movie, 8/10

WrestleMania XV (1999) (TV)
Pretty Good, 6 January 2006

This was a pretty good WrestleMania. Heres a list of matches and my comments on them.

1. Triple Threat Hardcore Championship Match Hardcore Holly def. Billy Gunn and Al Snow to become champion. This was a pretty good match. Billy Gunn got over really well with the crowd. I even cheered a bit myself. 8/10

2. World Tag Team Championship Owen Hart & Jeff Jarrett w/ Debra def. Test & D-Lo Brown w/ Ivory to retain. This was a good match. I still miss Owen Hart a lot. But anyways this was a pretty quick match, with a good quick brawl between Test and D-Lo in the end. 7/10

3. Brawl 4 All Butterbean def. Bart Gunn by knockout. This was pretty quick and somewhat pointless. But it wasn't horrible. 6.5/10

4. Fatal Four Way Intercontinental Championship Match Road Dogg def. Ken Shamrock, Val Venis and Goldust w/ Blue Meanie and Ryan Shamrock to retain. This was a pretty good match, Lame way to get rid of two competitors by double count out. But Road Dogg picks up the win in the end. Blue Meanie was so annoying during the match. 7.5/10

5. Kane def. Triple H by DQ, pretty quick match with a funny moment where Pete Rose gets tombstoned...not choke slammed, in the Beginning.

6. Women's Championship Sable def. Tori, pretty lams stuff. But not horrible. 6.5/10

7. European Championship Shane McMahon w/ Test def. X-Pac to retain, not bad, actually pretty good. 7.5/10

8. Hell in a Cell Match Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer def. Big Boss Man, memorable match with Bossman being hung. I love Hell In A Cell. 8.5/10

9. WWE Championship Main Event Stone Cold def. The Rock to become champion, another memorable Rock and Austin Match-up. Good ending. 9/10

overall good wrestlemania. i enjoyed it, kept me in my seat.