skymont3

My clean sides laughed, 25 October 2005

I would have to disagree a little. True, the Apples Brothers got a little too SNL for the live audience, but the comedians were really good. It was an ultra clean comedy for an ultra clean crowd. I really enjoyed it. I liked all of them, but Adam Johnson's bit on dating himself is one of the funniest things I've ever heard and the last two, Dave and Michael B were really funny too. And the first comedian, Shawn started it out with a talk and I agree that was really funny. And the second, Jeff, was like filling your insides with adrenaline. Very funny guys. I like it because there's a comedian for every style in there. My Grandparents loved Jeff, my kids loved Jeff and Michael B, and my girlfriend loved Shawn, and most of my friends and myself loved Adam, Dave and Michael B. Good stuff. If you're looking for squeaky clean and you're from Utah, it's the one for you. And if you're not so clean, it's still funny.