JohnJLarson

Why This is a Very Good Movie, 16 October 2005

I don't go to movies much but I am an avid diver and wanted to watch this on the big screen. There are really only about 5 movies that made the big screen and involve diving to any degree. I have over 300 dives and I have never seen a more beautiful capture of the love of water. From the Jet Ski scene to the Yachts to the fantastic display of coral fish and rays galore I felt like I was right there. It seems the movie is being ripped up because of the drug involvement and treasure find similar to the Deep. Are you for real? Take any murder mystery and of which there are thousands, and guess what there's a stiff a cop and someone with a weapon who seems like a nice guy but isn't. And that's OK cause as long as there's blood a babe and a bad cop the tickets will keep selling. As long as you see this movie for what it is you will enjoy it very much. This is about a guy with high morals -a little lacking today, who is living in trash to do what he wants more then anything in the world, a treasure finder. Trouble finds him because he is good at what he does. The movie is fast paced and exciting from the very beginning I can't believe the poor reviews that have been listed by other viewers. This is worth every bit of $7 to see.