Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
WWE Royal Rumble (2016)
WWE Royal Rumble (2016)
The following will include quick results of this year's WWE Royal Rumble PPV. Good show from top to bottom that had every Championship on the line, two of which changed hands. Not as many surprise entrants in this year's Rumble. However, one entrant A.J. Styles who not only made his WWE debut in the match, he had a hell of a showing. Also, Sami Zayn made his first Rumble appearance. Alas, it was the #30 entrant who totally changed the game....
1. Dean Ambrose b. Kevin Owens in a Last Man Standing Match to retain the Intercontinental Championship. (Really great match, loved all the action. Owens went through two tables.)
2. The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Big E) b. The Usos to retain the Tag Team Championships. (Good match as both teams are fun to watch, but if you're not sick of the New Day's act yet you appreciate it as much as I do.)
3. Kalisto b. Alberto Del Rio to win the United States Championship. (Nice to see Kalisto win the title again and not lose it the next night. Looks like he'll be spotlighted through Wrestlemania, and until his partner Sin Cara returns from injury.)
4. Charlotte b. Becky Lynch to retain the Divas Championship. (Maybe someday Becky will become champion...)
5. Triple H won the 30 man Royal Rumble Match to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. (Entering in at #30, it didn't cross people's minds at the time who was now going to be the winner. The match was great overall including impressive performances from Styles, Jericho, Reigns,Ambrose, The Wyatt Family, etc.. Another fun Rumble to end a fun night overall. )
WWE Wrestlemania (2015)
Another year, another Wrestlemania. This year the show was great from top to bottom. Of note, there was 3 championship changes, the return of The Undertaker, and Triple H faced Sting in his first match in WWE. Below are results of each match plus my thoughts/views.
1. Daniel Bryan b. Dolph Ziggler, Bad News Barrett, R-Truth, Dean Ambrose, Luke Harper, and Stardust to WIN the Intercontinental Championship. (Excellent match that had a little bit of everything. From diving off ladders, to crashing into ladders, to the fight at the top of the ladder, Bryan once again had his moment winning his first intercontinental title. Even more so, Dean Ambrose who crashed into the ladder the night before returned the next night on this week's Raw to face John Cena for the United States Championship.)
2. Randy Orton b. Seth Rollins. (Orton got his revenge. The ending sequence to this match was quite epic, plus seeing Orton giving J and J Security the second rope DDT.)
3. Triple H b. Sting. (Maybe not the result most wanted to see, however solid match. That sweet chin music from HBK was totally unexpected, loved how they kicked out of their respective finisher's. The match had a bit of everything.)
4. Paige and A.J. Lee b. The Bella Twins. (Yeah, that happened. I wonder if there will be some sort of multiple diva tournament/match down the road for the Championship. That could shed a little light in the division. Only match of the night I wasn't particularly interested in.)
5. John Cena b. Rusev to WIN the United States Championship. (Hard to believe that Rusev's undefeated streak went all the way to Wrestlemania. He quickly got his revenge on this week's Raw. As for Cena he once worked hard and showed he truly cares for our great country. Cena gives so much devotion and meaning now to the United States title that he was willing to face anyone for it. Let's hope that continues.)
6. The Undertaker b. Bray Wyatt. (Great match! Loved how they kicked out of each respective finisher. Taker went old school and delivered the tombstone pile driver. It was that second tombstone that put away Wyatt. Both superstars looked strong and it was awesome to see Undertaker once again. His 22 wins at Wrestlemania will surely never be broken. Perhaps a match with Sting?)
7. Seth Rollins b. Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar to WIN the World Heavyweight Championship. (Rollins cashed in his money in the bank contract late in the match to make it a triple threat. He would then curb stomp Reigns and pin him to win the title. Prior to this, Lesnar was giving Reigns the beating of his life. Reigns was able to with-stain himself and mount some offense of his own. Rollins picked the perfect opportunity and now he's the champion. Great match overall, on an awesome night overall.)
- Very pleased to have watched this year's Wrestlemania. I was not disappointed. I would love to go to Wrestlemania one day as television truly doesn't give this show justice.
- The segment with The Authority, The Rock and Ronda Rousey was epic as well.
- The Kick Off Show featured the following two matches:
1. Cesaro and Tyson Kidd b. The New Day, Los Matadores, and The Usos to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship. (This seems to be the norm now having the tag team match during the kick off show. Good match that saw the champions retain.)
2. The Big Show won the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal. (The match came down to Mizdow and Big Show. While Mizdow almost prevailed he did get his revenge on Miz by throwing him over the top rope.)
WWE Fastlane (2015)
WWE: Fast Lane 2015
Watched this years first annual Fast Lane PPV. I had been giving results of the last few Elimination Chamber events so I thought I would give quick results of this years event. Of note, brand new tag team champions were crowned and Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan put on one hell of a main event. The seeds have been planted for Wrestlemania with Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and Sting vs. Triple H. Not a bad show for the road to Wrestlemania!
1. Seth Rollins, Big Show and Kane b. Dolph Ziggler, Ryback and Erick Rowan. (Randy Orton finally made his return, and these six men faced off in a rematch on SmackDown with the opposite result.)
2. Goldust b. Stardust. (If you are still dreaming of a match between these two at Wrestlemania, don't hold your breath.)
3. Cesaro and Tyson Kidd b. The Uso Brothers to win the WWE Tag Team Championships. (Congrats to Kidd and Cesaro!)
4. Nikki Bella b. Paige to retain the WWE Divas Championship. (Yeah, again that happened. Even worse, the Divas put on a 26 second match on Raw. Good news, A.J. Lee has returned!)
5. Bad News Barrett b. Dean Ambrose by DQ (Keeps the Intercontinental Championship.) (No one needs to be told how messed up the Intercontinental title is right now, but having a ladder match for it at Wrestlemania sounds very exciting to me.)
6. Rusev b. John Cena to retain the United States Championship. (Yeah, Rusev crushed John Cena...)
7. Roman Reigns b. Daniel Bryan to have his spot in the main event at Wrestlemania. (Great match!)
WWE Royal Rumble (2015)
WWE Royal Rumble (2015)
Below are quick results of this year's Royal Rumble PPV. While many fans are pretty upset (not including myself) of the winner, there was some good moments and exciting action. It seemed for a while that Bray Wyatt had the upper hand. There were a few surprise entrants this year including Bubba Ray Dudley. Also, The Rock made an appearance and The New Age Outlaws faced The Ascension in the opening contest. The Triple Threat for the World Championship was very exciting as well.
1. The Ascension b. The New Age Outlaws.
2. The Uso's b. Damien Mizdow and The Miz to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships.
3. The Bella Twins b. Paige and Natalya.
4. Brock Lesnar b. Seth Rollins and John Cena in a Triple Threat Match to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. (Best match of the night. Lesnar will hold the title until Wrestlemania. This match had a bit of everything and really delivered.)
5. Roman Reigns won the 30 man Royal Rumble Match. (Reigns will face Lesnar for the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania. I thought this years Rumble was pretty good. Reigns was one of my picks to win (behind Bryan of course.) There were a few surprise entrants, Kane made history, Wyatt had a great showing, and there was a spot at the end in which could have given Rusev the victory.)
WWE Tables, Ladders, and Chairs (TLC 2014)
Below are quick results of tonight's WWE TLC. Of note, the Intercontinental Championship changed hands. Cena won his tables match, and Roman Reigns made an "impact". He would later announce that he's the first entrant in next month's Royal Rumble. Also, at the Rumble will be Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. The last time the World Championship was defended was at Night of Champions.
1. Dolph Ziggler b. Luke Harper in a Ladders Match to win the Intercontinental Championship. (Great opening contest. This marks Ziggler's fourth run as IC Champ.)
2. The Uso's b. The Miz and Damien Mizdow by DQ. (Miz and Mizdow still champs. Look for this feud to continue. As for Mizdow he's as over as ever.)
3. Big Show b. Erick Rowan in a stairs match. (Really thought Rowan was going to win this. I am interested in seeing where they go from here with Rowan.)
4. John Cena b. Seth Rollins in a tables match to keep his #1 contender-ship to the World Championship. (It's Brock vs. Cena for the World Championship at the Royal Rumble.)
5. Nikki Bella b. A.J. Lee to retain the Divas Championship. (Yeah, that happened.)
6. Ryback b. Kane in a chairs match. (There wasn't a shadow of a doubt that Ryback was going to lose this match. As much as I like Ryback it would be nice to see Kane win a match once in a while.)
7. Rusev b. Jack Swagger to retain the United States Championship. (Coming in at under 5 minutes, I was almost expecting more.)
8. Bray Wyatt b. Dean Ambrose in a TLC match. (Awesome main event!!)
- I think its a very safe bet that mostly everyone here will be in the Royal Rumble match next month. Not a bad show to end the year with.
Survivor Series (2014)
WWE Survivor Series (2014)
I watched Survivor Series for free by signing up for the WWE Network!! My thoughts are in parenthesis after the match results.
1. Miz and Damien Mizdow b. Gold and Stardust, Los Matadores, and The Uso Brothers to win the WWE Tag Team Championships. (Great opening bout. Nice to see Damien win his first championship, although it will be interesting how they play this going forward considering that he's the "stunt double". Really thought that Gold and Stardust would retain, but considering this was a night where anything could happen this is a fine result.)
2. Natalya, Alicia Fox, Naomi, and Emma b. Paige, Cameron, Summer Rae and Layla in an elimination match. (A perfect sweep for the faces, great action throughout.)
3. Bray Wyatt b. Dean Ambrose via DQ. (Didn't like the finish, but the match overall was good; especially their collision outside the ring. They should have a hell of a TLC match next month.)
4. Adam Rose and The Bunny b. Heath Slater and Titus O' Neil. (Match was made in a backstage segment. Nice to see Rose in action, but his business with The Bunny had no business of being on this PPV. Also, I didn't think Slater and Titus were still teaming. I kinda thought Slater was slowly building towards a face turn. Watch his match with Rusev from last week.)
5. Nikki Bella b. A.J. Lee to WIN the Divas Championship. (A very quick match not much else to say about it. Is Brie going to turn heel? Again considering from the atmosphere of this show, the result is fine. Plus the other Divas were involved in the elimination match.)
6. Team Cena b. Team Authority. (Ziggler was the sole survivor. For the almost hour it was, this was a hell of a match! The Authority is out of power. But WOW when it came down to the wire with so many close near falls, this could have gone either way. Even more so especially when Big Show gave Cena that knockout punch it put you on the edge of your seat. Also, the appearance of Sting made it even more exciting. So much drama, so much fun. Guess there will be another dawning of a new era starting on this week's Raw. WOW, this really lived up to all the hype!!)
WrestleMania XXX (2014)
WrestleMania XXX (2014)
* This year marked the 30th Anniversary of WrestleMania! I give my thoughts in parenthesis after the match result.
1. Daniel Bryan b. Triple H to advance to the main event. (Great opening match.)
2. The Shield b. Kane and The New Age Outlaws. (The Shield won another match at Mania. While the match was nothing to ride home about The Shield brings it and are so fun to watch. As for the Outlaws, I had been very interested in seeing where they were going but after dropping the tag titles they have seemingly gone nowhere. I just am not interested in seeing them anymore especially considering the direction the WWE is now moving into.
3. Cesaro b. 30 Superstars to win the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. (Nice win for Cesaro and even more impressive was how he lifted Big Show and got him over the top rope!)
4. John Cena b. Bray Wyatt. (I like most figured Cena would win, but Bray and the family have lost nothing here.)
5. Brock Lesnar b. The Undertaker to end his undefeated streak. (What a move! In no way what so ever should this have ended this way. If Undertaker was ready to retire he should have retired undefeated at WrestleMania. How this all went down will never be forgotten and as sad as it is its truly the end of an era. The biggest match of the year we all looked so forward to will now be no more. This match was why I gave the show 8/10 this year.)
6. A.J. Lee b. The Divas Division to retain the Divas Championship. (Not much to say as AJ was never in doubt of losing her title.)
7. Daniel Bryan b. Randy Orton and Batista in a Triple Threat match to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. (What an awesome moment and something that Bryan truly deserved. YES! YES! YES! YES!!)
WWE Elimination Chamber (2014)
WWE Elimination Chamber (2014)
1. Big E b. Jack Swagger to retain the Intercontinental Championship. (Great back and forth match.)
2. The New Age Outlaws b. The Uso Brothers to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships. (Really thought the Uso's would win their first championships but again I suffice. I've enjoyed seeing the Outlaws again, and I am interested in where the WWE is going with them. Let's hope Cody Rhodes and Goldust get another run with them.)
3. Titus O' Neil b. Darren Young. (While I thought Young would get the win here, I hope Titus gets a nice push.)
4. The Wyatt Family b. The Shield. (Another great back and forth match.)
5. In a match for the Divas Championship Cameron b. A.J Lee via DQ. (A.J. retained.) (Not much to say here but maybe there will be some dissension between A.J. and Tamina.)
6. Batista b. Alberto Del Rio. (I loved how the match started with Del Rio claiming he couldn't compete, but we all knew what the end result would be. I still think Batista will have a hell of a match at Mania.)
7. In the Elimination Chamber Match for the World Heavyweight Championship, Randy Orton retained. (Great chamber match all around which now sets up Randy Orton vs. Batista for the title at Wrestlemania 30!)
- All in all a good PPV with a strong beginning, middle, and a controversial end. Thanks!
WWE Royal Rumble (2014)
2014 WWE Royal Rumble
My opinions are in parenthesis.
In the Pr-Show The New Age Outlaws b. Cody Rhodes and Goldust to win the WWE Tag Team Championships. (I was real surprised by this, but I am enjoying seeing the Outlaws again and I am curious to see where this is going.)
1. Bray Wyatt b. Daniel Bryan. (Awesome match!)
2. Brock Lesnar b. The Big Show. (I think in this match it was the Lesnar steel chair show.)
3. Randy Orton b. John Cena to retain the WWE Championship. (About the same kind of match you would expect between these two. You really have to give Cena credit as he always puts on his best.)
4. In 55:00 Batista won the 2014 Royal Rumble. (I predicted Roman Reigns to win but I suffice. I think whoever faces Batista at Wrestlemania it will be one hell of a fight! Overall I think it was another very exciting rumble especially the show that Reigns put on.)
WrestleMania 29 (2013)
WWE WrestleMania 29
Below are complete results of this years WrestleMania! The Miz beat Wade Barrett to win the Intercontinental Championship. (This was the Pre-Show match.)
1. The Shield defeated Randy Orton, Sheamus, and Big Show.
2. Mark Henry defeated Ryback.
3. Kane and Daniel Bryan defeated Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships.
4. Fandango defeated Chris Jericho. (Great to see Fandango finally wrestle.)
5. Alberto Del Rio defeated Jack Swagger to retain the World Hvt. Championship. (Ziggler didn't cash in his money in the bank contract.)
6. Undertaker defeated C.M. Punk to extend his WrestleMania winning streak to 21-0. (Awesome fight by both men!)
7. Triple H defeated Brock Lesnar in a No Holds Barred match.
8. John Cena defeated The Rock to win the WWE Championship.