jumbojoe125

A shame to the zombie genre, 16 April 2008

This is a crime against zombie/monster/horror cinema. The inventor of the genre's name is being defamed, it is mentioned on the DVD case, a name you can trust for a good zombie movie. I can understand a monster/zombie movie with a bad scripting, bad effects, and bad acting because I am watching it to see zombies rip the flesh off young girls or pick at the entrails of townspeople. I did not rent it to see the "vegetarian zombie" This is not a boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl, bay get bit by a zombie and becomes one but does not eat her story! To have zombies that do not eat people is like having Oreos with cream filling. Does George Romero know what you are doing because I am telling on you!!!! .....and in Colorado of all places.... sheesh.

And need I mention that 3/4's of the movie actually takes place not in the day as the title hints, but the night. I am becoming overly picky but you are distorting the visionary genius of a great man!!!! Have you no shame?!?!?!?!

Closer (2004/I)
I have lost all respect for Jude Law, Julia Roberts, and Natalie Portman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 19 June 2005

Please do me and yourself a favor, if you have yet to have seen this film please do not. I REPEAT DO NOT RENT, BUY, OR SEE THIS FILM. THe morals and values of the film overall are simply appalling. I am fairly young but I have beliefs in the traditional values of what a relationship and more importantly a MARRIAGE is based upon. For those who have ever been cheated on or even those who have committed such acts are no doubt aware of the evident feeling of wrong doing. Whether you be a Christian who follows the ten commandments decree on adultery or an atheist who catches there girl/boy friend cheating on them. It is wrong. About the only redeeming factor of this film is that they are honest about their disgraceful behavior. I frown upon the playwright Patrick Marber for creating such an immoral and genuinely horrid film.