LtlHippo

Perfect Plan (2010) (TV)
Just horrible-spoilers, 30 June 2012

There were so many dumb characters and moves in this movie. The woman sees Rebecca in the Chinese diner and instead of calling the cops, she chases her down in her car. Then almost dies in an accident. This happened a few times when the cops should have been called. Then the guy found the pool hose in the garage where the grounds keeper died. I can't believe the cops didn't wonder where it came from. They considered it a suicide with hardly an investigation. These women seemed intelligent but made moves that were so darn stupid. Don't they use certified funds these days when closing on real estate deals? At times, I thought I was watching a parody of all the other "dumb women" movies.

Enjoyed it but not my favorite, 30 October 2011

I enjoyed this one, not as much as the others but still good for a lazy night inside. The worst thing was the creepy boyfriend, was he supposed to be like one of the Twilight guys, he looked the part. Can't believe the daughter would be so gullible. Didn't like that storyline. I didn't think Jake looked any chubbier. Martha was funny as usual. So no doubt Cassie will end up pregnant, we will then see if she has a little "Tabitha" and have her mother's powers. Will re-watch the other shows today. Good series. I think the mayor was so full of beans. Was hoping they would really break up and find new partners but this IS a Hallmark show.

Ambulance Girl (2005) (TV)
not so good, 30 June 2008

I thought the first half was OK, but then it went downhill. Would someone like her really get accepted to be an EMT? After the stupid antics she displayed , bashing around the dummy, dropping the guy in the chair on the stairs? Her husband was cold and uncaring and so jealous, didn't like his character at all. When she went on her first call and banged the old lady on the floor, just wasn't that funny. I think Kathy did what she could with this role though. She's a great actress. I didn't think the old guy added too much to the film either. Did we find out if he died? I did think it was nice when she got the secretary position. But yeah, I would have liked to see her kick her hubby out to the curb.

Eh I've seen worse, 21 December 2007

They should have named this movie ...Blonde women that needed to get their roots colored. Also the main character, geeze, the too tight sweaters. The giggling. Thought the guy did a good job though. I keep hoping we'll find a good 8 star Christmas movie to watch this week. The dart throwing. Had to laugh at that too. We've still got 3 more on the DVR to watch, maybe we'll get lucky. Oh yeah, I figured the guy out pretty quickly and nailed it when he picked up the flowers and then drove out with his cousin. I told my daughter they were on their way to the cemetery. And how stupid was it that the two gals followed them there spying on them? Creepy.

Hated it, 20 December 2007

Just hated this movie, I'm not sure why I watched til the end, probably because my 12 year old wanted to. I thought the little girls acting was just horrible. Like when crying about a Christmas tree and then the cop wannabe STEALS one! The guy treats the pair (lady and daughter) like stealing wallets is no big deal. I didn't see any chemistry between Mark and Mary. What store manager is going to let some security guard take them home to babysit them? Just so crazy and we really like watching Christmas movies. Surviving Christmas was a good one. As for the movie again, he quits his job, doesn't have another but wants to make it as a singer, just a totally stupid movie.

OK to pass the time by, 2 December 2007

We thought it was a quick way to pass the time. Howard was fun at first but then got old. The little boy, bad actor, what a whiny little thing. How was the mom struggling? Her apt. sure looked nice to me. Not sure what the point of the attorney was. No chemistry between the lead and the TV guy. Why have the nasty little elf? lol OK, I hope my next holiday movie is better than this one. This movie just didn't mesh.I think I'd rather watch Christmas Vacation for the 1000th time. I'll have to go check out some of the Hallmark movies that are coming out. I should have gotten a clue when they were looking for a Christmas tree in the beginning of the movie, the boy wasn't happy with the one she got, he kept repeating over and over and over "HOW COME?" At that point, I'd have taken him to the car and gone home.

A Deadly Encounter (2004) (TV)
What a stupid movie, 25 August 2007

OK, so she doesn't have caller ID. When you are being stalked, you GET IT! And no cell phone? When you are being stalked, you GET ONE if you are one of the few full time working parents that is the head of the household that doesn't own one already. This mom gets a big ZERO in the parenting department. So her mom is in the hospital and she decides a shopping trip will help her out. Just a stupid movie. Glad I have Tivo and a FF button on the remote.And what is with the 10 line minimum, I just don't have that much to say about such a bad movie. I guess I can ask why she keeps opening packages that she has no clue who they are from. The son really didn't add much to the movie either. The cops were a big ol zero too. Now get to the nearest Verizon and get the darn cell phone. @@

So so, 31 December 2006

I really wanted to love this movie, I'm a big Kinnear fan but I didn't love it. I liked it in some spots, some scenes were pretty funny but hated all the swearing. The stupidest part, well, there were two, the dragging the dead grandpa out of the hospital window. I thought that was way over the top. And the dance at the end. Why would the parents allow that? I really didn't care about any of the characters, not even the little girl. Her saying her dead grandpa was in the back of their van? Just too silly. I've always liked Kinnear, back from his Talk Soup days but found him to be pretty one dimensional and no growth even though he was supposed to have come out a better person. Glad I rented it and didn't pay full price at the theater.