Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
That's what this movie is all about. Yeah.
1. Young Ethan Embry. Adorable.
2. Young Ed O'Neill. Adorabler.
3. The chick who does thirty thousand cartoon voices playing a prostitute. Magical.
5. Rose from Lost appearing at a shelter for like 2 seconds and then giving Ed and Ethan a ride. That was nice.
4. I was just checking how well you can count.
6. I always wanted a deck of those playing cards. Not because I'm a pervert but because of the song that plays when you slowly reveal them.
7. In the end however, I must admit this was probably mostly a nostalgia movie, for me. You'll either like it or dislike it, because...really there's not much else you could do, you COULD be somewhere in between, or you could like it on Tuesdays through Fridays and hate it the rest of the week but, that's just ridiculous.