latriciasaucier

Very good!, 6 May 2012

I thought the Noble storyline was fantastic. At the dinner table when it seemed like everyone was gaining up on Jamie, I found myself on Jamie's side. That was a great episodes and wished they would do more with that storyline or at least with Jamie. It feels like the show forgets about Jamie. I do hope he stays a cop though because I like him as a cop and I love his partner. Jamie and Renzuli work well together. I believe they could add them more again because Renzuli and Jamie also add humor to the show as well. The side story was good. After the end of the episode I get the feeling the storyline is not finished and that there may be more to the storyline.

Very inspirational and moving!!, 12 September 2011

This movie was very inspirational. I have to admit, I did not know about the true story at all, so after watching this film, it made me want to know more. I actually read about the Monterrey Industrial little league team, and why they were called the little giants. I also read about Angel Maccias after wards. I am very glad this movie came out, it helped me learn some history. This is a must see film. Don't forget to research the true story it is based off. The film is based on a true story about a group of kids from Mexico who played in the little league world series. It is about having faith and never giving up no matter how tough the road is. I have watched this movie three times and I brought the movie. I highly recommend it.

This was an excellent concert!, 13 April 2011

When I first heard of LesMiserables it was in high school. My chorus class performed the songs at a concert. I absolutely fell in love with the songs. Never saw the play, I always wanted to. This concert was the first time I saw the 1985 cast and the performances. I was blown away. The cast was amazing. I actually disagree with some of the comments, however it is their opinions. In my opinion Nick Jonas was fantastic. I was so used to seeing him sing with his brothers and used to hearing him sing pop songs. When I heard him sing, I was really impressed. He put me to tears when he sang Empty Chairs Empty table and when he sang " A Little Fall of Rain with Samantha Barks. The cast was brilliant and if they were to ever do a movie musical of Les Miserables, I would not change anyone from the cast. I would keep the cast as they had in the concert. I thought they were all phenomenal. Alfie Boe put tears in my eyes as well, he was amazing.

I have read the book and I actually loved this movie., 4 February 2009

I read the book and thought that I would hate the movie. My sister hates it when I complain about the movies because it seems like the directors change the book. My favorite book out of the Harry Potter series is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and I was totally disappointed at the movie version. I thought this would be the same way but it was not. Even though the first Chronicle movie actually followed the book and I loved it, this one did not follow the book at all. The Pevensies do not meet up with Prince Caspian until the end of the story in the book where they only help with one battle but in the movie they meet in the first 1/2 hour. I liked the movie better than the book because it showed Peter not being perfect and having issues of his own. I could relate to the kids more and their trials. I also loved the message behind the film which was that you have to look beyond what you see and to have faith in your self but mostly in Aslan or God.

Zoom (2006)
Pretty Good movie, 10 June 2007

I thought this movie was pretty good so I gave it a 4 or 5 stars. Yes there were things missing and I could not tell if Conner was good at the end. His eyes turned from red to blue at the end to signify that he was no longer bad but his acting did not say the same. He was not very convincing on turning good. They could have developed the kids characters more and given us a better background of the kids. Overall I thought the acting was pretty good. I thought Tim did a great job. I also thought Chevy Chase, Courtney Cox and the rest of the kids did good on acting. I think that Summer and Dylan had great chemistry. I think Kate Mara and Michael Cassidy were great. I liked Michael rebellious side. I thought he played that well. I do wish they showed why each character felt the way they did. It would have been more fitting if they showed more on how the kids, zoom, and the scientist lady felt on the way they were treated by the outside world. That would have brought more character to the movie. I also thought that they should had more Conner in the film and show more on his side as well. Not everything is as they seem.

Miss this show, 16 May 2007

This was my absolute favorite show when it was on. My favorite characters were Buck and Ike. My twin's favorite characters were Ike and Buck. She cried so hard when Ike died. My brother had to tell her that the actor was just collecting his dough. We are so glad the first season came out on DVD. I hope the next two seasons come out quick. My sister and I just brought the first season and it is almost finished. I plan to keep watching the DVDs. I kept looking for this show to come out on DVD and when my sister typed it in the Netflix site it came up as already on DVD. I wish Gregg was in more movies and I wish I could see Ocean Tribe. I wish that would be on DVD.

The episode was missing something., 8 February 2007

There was something wrong I mean Summer showed more sadness over Marissa dying than Toby did over J.T. I mean J.T. and Toby grew up as best friends and he did not seem sad at all. He was worried about Liberty and that was nice but he did not show much sadness at all. I thought J.T. and Toby were very close growing up so I just thought that he should have been more sad. They did not show what the other students thought. I am sure he had more friend than Toby and Liberty. It seemed like they were in a hurry to move on that they did not really give a good good-by. I think that they could have added more of the students feelings like Page. There was almost a bond with them at one point and you did not get to see how she felt. The episode was just centered on Mia, Toby, and Liberty. Toby was not even sad his best friend was gone. He was more into wanting to date Liberty. What a friend!

JT'S Death, 4 February 2007

The episode Rock this Town was excellent. J.T. was my favorite character and it sucked they killed him. I think that the memorial service stunk. They should have showed more of how the students felt and I wished that you could have seen the entire slide show. They should have done an entire slide show with music at the end with no interruption and I really want to know what was on the tape that liberty had played at the end. I think that they left out how other students feel like Paige. I know J.T. being killed affects more than just Liberty and Toby. I know Toby was his best friend but it seemed like he was more worried about Liberty. Didn't J.T. and Toby grow up together. He tried to beat up a guy for Paige when she told him she was raped. I am going to miss Ryan Cooley he is a great actor. I hope that he does other movies soon.

"Justice" (2006)
Great Show, 26 December 2006

The acting is great and the actors have great chemistry. The story lines are very good. I like how they show the prepping of the case, the trial, the verdict, and the conclusion. There was an episode where they showed how the jury came up with the verdict as they were showing what really happened. I thought that was very good. I have seen all the episodes so far. I really enjoyed the Christmas episode as well. I like this show because it is different from most Law shows. I think Fox should keep the show on the air. They need to give it a better chance. I believe that if Fox would not change the times and days so much that the show will have a better chance at gaining more audiences. Jerry Bruckheimer is a great producer.

Edison (2005)
Good Movie, 11 December 2006

I have seen "Edison Force" and thought that it was good. I have read some of the reviews and can't believe how many people slammed Justin Timberlake and the film. I admit I do have an album of N'SYNC but am not a huge fan. I was not expecting much from Justin at all because I was not sure if he could act. All singers are not good at acting and all actors are not good at singing. Morgan Freeman, Kevin Spacey, LL Cool J, and Dylan McDermott were very good at acting. I have to say Justin did a great job. He surprised me the most because I did not know if he could act. Based on what I seen he did a good job at acting. I am not going to give any spoilers away, just please watch the movie and see what you think.