astro_92

Page 1 of 4:[1] [2] [3] [4] [Next]

This film will blow you away!, 11 July 2007

The Transformers movie is, hands down, out of this world! This motion picture really kept me on the edge of my seat. I was impressed with everything that was contained within the presentation. Transformers is jam-packed with action and suspense, not to mention its fair share of laughs. The cast members here deliver astounding performances sure to please citizens everywhere. The heroes are highly compassionate while the evildoers are exceedingly ruthless. This movie has a lot of authority people in it and significant number of them appear to be egocentric, irascible, and restless. These self-centered figures will not rest until they get what they want. Authorities are everywhere in this extremely intense adventure movie! The special effects crew really outdid themselves here with all the work that went into creating the elements that make the picture worth viewing. If you want to see a film that perfectly balances suspense and comedy, your ticket is Transformers.

The Last Mimzy rocked my world!, 29 March 2007

I saw this movie earlier this week and I must say that it just entertained me in a way that I thought could never be done. The Last Mimzy is a fantasy/science fiction motion picture that is sure to please anyone that enjoys such fare. The story here kept me glued to my seat. When the two children found the box containing the mystical items I knew that it was about to get really good from that moment on. Emma immediately took a strong liking to the toy bunny rabbit that was inside one of the main compartments. Everything that was found in the box resulted in the kids having remarkable talents that were simply unheard of in the past. They gradually discover that what they have found is the gateway to a strange and unusual world. When the climax occurs, they come to the conclusion that only they can save the future of the planet.

A real edge-of-your-seat treat!, 15 January 2007

This motion picture clearly has all sorts of various elements when it comes to the contents that are contained within the story. Night at the Museum kept me glued to my seat and I can assure you that I was delighted by the entire presentation. The film has lots of comedy and suspense!

Larry Daley (Ben Stiller) is a divorced father who struggles with every job that he pursues. Eventually, he lands the job of night watchman at a national history museum. Every night the exhibits that are featured within the building all come to life and wreak havoc on just about everything. Larry has to come to terms about what causes the chaos and how to control it. The mayhem is the result of an ancient Egyptian curse that is transmitted via an old tablet that was in the possession of an ancient king of the aforementioned country. After the smoke is cleared, everyone-and everything-is at peace with each other now and forevermore.

This movie truly rocks!

An Instant Favorite for Me!, 11 December 2006

I enjoyed this movie tremendously! Unaccompanied Minors kept me glued to my seat and the elements contained within had me captivated. There are some very interesting moments here and I think that everyone else will probably agree with me.

The picture is about a small group of kids who are traveling for the Christmas holiday. However, it all goes awry when a fierce snowstorm delays every flight at the airport. Of all the children that are present at this location five of them manage to wreak all sorts of havoc throughout the lounge and its surrounding areas. This infuriates the security manger, Oliver Porter, who is supposedly also in charge of everything else at the facility. The kids (Spencer, Grace, Beef, Donna, and Charlie) disobey every single command that Oliver gives them; they also manage to escape all the places that he chooses to confine them in. The kids eventually reach Spencer's sister Katherine and give her a present so she won't think that Santa forgot about her. The five kids establish a very strong bond at the end of the film.

Unaccompanied Minors is very entertaining. I recommend this movie to everyone that I know. See it, this is guaranteed to mesmerize you.

This movie is packed with brilliant surprises!, 5 December 2006

I found Deck the Halls to be a very enjoyable Christmas motion picture. The story here is somewhat interesting and the principal cast members are all very sophisticated. Many of the scenes included herein made me glow with happiness. I was extremely amazed by just about everything that this movie depicted. The film-makers really outdid themselves!

Danny DeVito and Matthew Broderick play Buddy Hall and Steve Finch, respectively. Hall is Finch's new neighbor and their families are met with mixed reactions. After a series of discoveries, Hall decides to decorate his house with an intense amount of Christmas lights and other holiday material. Finch gets jealous because his new neighbor is now the talk of the town. As a result, Finch tries to ruin everything for Hall. Eventually, their families become infuriated when the argument goes to far. After some apologies and reconciliation, the two families establish a strong friendship. Everyone has a happy holiday!

My favorite scene was the one where Finch was dragged all over the city in the sleigh that Hall picked up from a local retailer. In addition, he found a couple of horses and decided to spice it all up. The horses had fake antlers taped on their heads to make them look like reindeer. The animals went crazy while Finch was sitting in the sleigh; they got active and Finch received the ride of his life.

Also, I was delighted when I saw that DeVito's offspring here were portrayed by a set of beautiful twin teenage girls. My eyes got big every time these characters (Ashley and Emily) were on the screen. Seriously, these two cute gals really had me captivated! THEY WERE SO HOT!

Highly recommended!

This Christmas movie made me glow with joy!, 7 November 2006

I went to go see this movie today and I really must say that the whole picture was just plain magnificent! The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause, starring Tim Allen and Martin Short, is a holiday-themed film that will delight moviegoers of all ages. This third installment of the now-popular Walt Disney series has a lot of heart, amusement, and wonder just like its predecessors. The plot contained here in this wondrous motion picture is very fascinating and viewers will be glued to their seats during the entire the presentation. Without a doubt, many elements of this film really had me captivated. There are many unforgettable scenes in this well-written Christmas outing. The characters all have very charming personalities. Jack Frost is a very mischievous figure that gets jealous very easily. He wants to take over Christmas and only Santa can set things right. My favorite is Lucy, portrayed by Liliana Mumy. I am practically in love with this little girl. The Lucy character is very sweet, adorable, courteous, sympathetic, generous, and, of course, lovable. Lucy has a huge love of hugging other people, young and old. She has the biggest heart out of all the people that are featured here. Her carefree nature kept me warm and fuzzy, inside and out. I wish that I could meet this actress so we can hug each other. Hugs appeal to me quite a bit and I would love to tell Ms. Mumy that her compassionate character is one of the greatest that I have ever seen! Sweet, caring people are the best in the whole world!

"Coupling" (2000)
This series is remarkably brilliant!, 3 November 2006

The British sitcom Coupling is a show that that will captivate viewers everywhere. I have taking a huge liking to this program for many reasons. I have now watched the entire series on DVD and I really must say that Steven Moffat, the show's creator, has really outdone himself here. The story that surrounds the show is very interesting if I do say so myself. The central players here really know how to make us glow with joy. They all shine like stars.

The show's main characters include: Steve Taylor, Jeff Murdock, Patrick Maitland, Susan Walker, Sally Harper, and Jane Christie. In the fourth and final season Jeff is replaced by Oliver Morris. Over the course of the series, the gang has various discussions about relationships and sex; situations pertaining to such matters are the show's main outline for the general plot. Many of the episodes here succeed at sticking close to that formula. Once more, Mr. Moffat is a genius.

One more thing...the women here (Susan, Sally and Jane) are exceedingly beautiful and incredibly attractive.

This movie amuses me in every possible way!, 6 July 2006

When I heard about this movie I immediately made plans to go see it. Meryl Streep is a very notable actress with a very sharp personality. She was perfect for the role of Miranda Priestly. Anne Hathaway has tons of charisma and clarity. She is also incredibly attractive and beautiful. Her enormous smile is clearly her most distinct trademark. The part that she plays here is very easygoing and sophisticated. The results are mind-blowing in every aspect! I was very impressed with what this movie depicted!

From beginning to end, The Devil Wears Prada will keep you mesmerized. The story of a visionary and sympathetic young lady coming to work for a selfish and unpredictable publication editor has its moments of comedy, drama, and, of course, style. Miranda Priestly is immensely straightforward, direct and serious about her position of editor-in-chief for Runway Magazine. She expects her subordinates to be creative, infallible, dedicated, and independent. Therefore, Miranda is like a powerful monarch in the city of New York. Andrea Sachs, the other lead character, has tremendous persistence and is very sweet-natured and generous to all of her close companions and relatives. Andrea is forced to obey every fierce command that Miranda bestows upon her. The nature of Miranda really stresses Andrea out and it is not long before her personal life is greatly affected. As a result, she is faced with the confusion of what to do in order to put an end to all of the pressure and mayhem.

The entire picture here is very overwhelming and the principal cast members all shine like bright stars. The Devil Wears Prada offers excellent entertainment and delivers some simple messages to viewers regarding relationships with friends, relatives, colleagues, and superiors. Movies like this one display so much significance for audiences.

RV (2006)
This picture is utterly hysterical, no doubt about it!, 7 May 2006

From the way that I look at this movie, it is utterly hysterical. R.V. will keep you amused from start to finish. There are many scenes contained herein that made me laugh out loud with a vengeance! Anyone who digs a fantastic laugh, like myself, will definitely want to check out this amazing theatrical comedy masterpiece. The cast members in this film are very mind-blowing. The story is very interesting and well-written. In all aspects, R.V. is exceedingly entertaining!

The Munro family (consisting of Bob, Jamie, Cassie, and Carl) is a very dysfunctional group of people. The were initially going to go to Hawaii for their upcoming family vacation. However, Bob's employer, the zealous Todd, decides to arrange a business meeting in the Colorado rockies. As a result, Bob hatches out a new scheme: he rents a recreational vehicle for a family road trip. The trip will end at his employer's destination. The reactions are mixed from Bob's wife and kids when they first see the vehicle. A while later, though, everyone gets settled in somewhat. After a small series of mishaps, the Munro bunch meets the Gornickes (consisting of Travis, Marie Jo, Earl, Moon, and Billy), a true, surefire family of rednecks. Bob and his clan make every possible effort to avoid this strange and happy-go-lucky group of citizens. However, as their R.V. misadventures continue, the Gornickes keep popping up wherever the dysfunctional family may be. In the end, the two sides establish a mighty, everlasting friendship.

The courtroom scene truly rocks!, 21 March 2006

Ghostbusters 2 is highly entertaining motion for anyone that digs films that are great fun from start to finish. This movie has a vast amount of memorable moments, sequences, and lines. Although the storyline here is very similar to that of the first one, the entire motion picture delivers so much amusement that it is often hard for viewers to keep up on the movie's central plot. Regardless of all these factors, Ghostbusters 2 is easily one of the best sequels ever produced in motion picture history.

This movie takes place fives years after the events of the first Ghostbusters flick. Peter, Ray, Egon, and Winston have been given a judicial restraining order by the entire New York community. The order strictly forbids them performing services as ghost busters. You see, even though they saved the world from utter destruction at the end of GB1, they caused a lot of damage to a high-rise apartment building located near Cenral Park. However, the boys reunite after Dana has a scary and mind-boggling experience when her infant son, Oscar, is mysteriously taken away while in his carriage out on First Avenue. After some investigation and deliberation, they decide to jackhammer a hole in the middle of the busy intersection. When Ray goes below like a worm on a hook he discovers a river of pink slime flowing heavily under the city. Later in the movie, the find out that the slime is the living embodiment of the bad vibes and negative feelings that have been generated over time by the citizens of New York City.

Right now I would like to elaborate on what is perhaps the most memorable sequence in the entire movie: the courtroom scene. Following their late-night excavation on First Avenue, Peter, Ray, and Egon are arrested for willful destruction of public property and causing a blackout over the entirety of New York City. The three of them are put on trial in a court of law presided by Judge Stephen Wexler. Wexler's nickname is "The Hammer". This is so because he is a constant gavel banger and screams at other people just for the fun of it. Therefore, Judge Wexler is very sadistic, arrogant, and closed-minded. He also has a very lousy temper. As a result of his hot anger towards the guys, the pink slime in the jar present in the room bubbles like crazy and eventually unleashes two gigantic apparitions: the Scoleri brothers. The judge recognizes them because he himself gave the brothers the death penalty for murder a long time ago. The two ghosts now want to kill him. All this chaos forces the judge to eliminate their restraining order so that the two ghosts can be removed from the courthouse. They succeed and the Ghostbusters are back in business.

Ghostbusters 2 is truly a magnificent motion picture! The courtroom scene and many other moments will have you laughing like a maniac. This movie, like the first one, will forever remain to be a favorite with me.

Page 1 of 4:[1] [2] [3] [4] [Next]