Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
My favorite icon, [angry7]
[smile]Some videos that made me laugh.[laugh]
1. Bill Cosby: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt33zqib2qk
2. The Soup: [url][/url]
3 Banned commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nojWJ6-XmeQ&NR=1
4. Little Britain, I want Bitty: [url][/url]
5. The Mr. Men Show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1-KtafvM1w&feature=related
6. Mr. Obvious Show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6PudFChsS4&NR=1
7. Mom's Overture by Anita Renfroe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXgoJ0f5EsQ
8. Gabriel Iglesias: [url][/url]
9. Mystery Science Theater 3000: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M4_XZ3FLHw
10. Richard Pryor - Exorcist:
11. The Man of 101 Voices: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5CmqC1E-Ag
12. Who Wants to be a Millionaire owned: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AffQ7pbvKs
13. steve goodie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmiPbNA7EbM
14. Katie Ka-Boom: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSXBjqH2QQc&feature=related
15. Good Idea, Bad Idea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8PhzrmBgMI&NR=1
16. AMERICAS FUTURE JOB MARKET: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OVpafuJIYI
17. ShamWow Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsQcyhBsSjI&feature=PlayList&p=2A763FC83BBF7637&index=6&playnext=7&playnext_from=PL
18. The Mean Kitty Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo&feature=related
The Serenity Prayer, which says God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change & courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Some broken things just can't be fixed.
Dont engage in the dark...Let it rage...Don't take it in.
&It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.& Thom Yorke
You know, some people think that dandlions are weeds, but, you know, I always think, who the hell decided tulips were so great?
Don't judge a book by it's movie.
Remember,even geniuses make stupid mistakes,and the dumbest of people can have brilliant ideas.
"Exercise Daily, Run from Satan, Walk with God&, [laugh] saw on church sign today 8/16/07
You give an insult power when you acknowledge it as such.
News should be news, not entertainment that needs to grab you so you don't switch stations.
Our own experiences always color our views, no matter how objective we try to be, or believe we are.
&Without memory, there can be no healing. Without forgiveness, there can be no future.&
Remember this: What is said, what is meant, what is heard and what is understood are never the same. One must choose ones words carefully, so that what is meant, is what is understood.
There are no stupid questions. Just questions from stupid people.
Since I gave up hope I feel a lot better.
prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence. " ~ Frederick Douglass
Life is full of adventures. Our roads lead two ways, It's the road we never took that stays in our mind. Lets start looking at what we took and enjoy it.
Thoughts could leave deeper scarring than almost anything else.
If you want to see the true measure of a man, watch how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
Often it is easier to forgive people for being wrong, than to forgive them for being right.
correct grammar is boring.
I don't agree with your ignorance.
Complain only to the person who can help you solve your problem. It'll make the world a happier place.
It takes just as much energy to be rude as it does to be polite, so why be rude when you don't have to.
Remember the story of the scorpion that asked a frog to carry him across the river because he couldn't swim? "How do I know you won't sting me?" the frog asked. "If I do, we'll both drown" he replied. So the scorpion hopped on. Half way across the river the scorpion stung him. As they were drowning the frog said, "You promised you wouldn't. Why did you sting me?" The scorpion replied, "I can't help it, it's my nature to sting."
Learn to recognize toxic relationships and walk away from them before they take you down with them. A toxic relationship is like a body part with gangrene; if you don't amputate, the infection will spread. Unless you've the courage to cut off what won't heal, you'll end up losing much more. You can't partner successfully with someone who doesn't share your goals. When you feel passionately about something but they don't, it's like trying to dance the fox trot with someone who only wants to waltz. You picked the wrong dance partner. Don't get tied up with someone who doesn't share your God-given purpose. Some issues can be corrected through teaching and leadership, but you can't teach somebody to care.
�Words have tempers, you know, particularly verbs...they are the proudest"