Devil_Boy_80

Page 1 of 4:[1] [2] [3] [4] [Next]

Horrible, Horrible Film!!!, 20 August 2005

I don't want to spend my time to review this movie...so i'll just make a few points.

1. Bad acting except a Robin Shou and a few minor performances.

2. Awful Script.

3. Overloaded with to many characters for one MK film.

4. The worst casting ever.

5.CGI was horrible even worst than the first film.

there are more i could point out but i can't be bothered to waste my time...stay away from this movie and enjoy the First MK and perhaps when MK3 comes out there'll be an improvement.

I Love This Movie!!!, 20 August 2005

Mortal Kombat is a great movie...but not to be taken seriously, based on the hugely Popular Game series (which i love as well). This movie focuses mainly on Liu Kang who is a cool character but there could have been more of one of the more better characters Raiden. I loved the opening theme it was great and i still enjoy it today, Shang Tsung looked way different to what he did in the games which disappointed me as he looked better Older.

Scorpion (My Favourite Character Yay!!) was great and his spear was great if it could have actually be a spear, Subzero and Reptile were also good and done great performances. The script could have been much and more screen time of Raiden (my Second favorite Character), and a little bit of re-casting could have been good.

Overall a memorable and great film...TEST YOUR MIGHT!!!!

Scream 3 (2000)
Nice way to finish it off...but disappointed to see it end., 15 August 2005

Scream 3 i did enjoy but probably my least favorite in the trilogy, Sidney, Dewey (you better die in this one) and Gale are all back...and so is the killer who by the way is Sidney's half brother..ooh...the story here was probably the weakest out of all them...BUT...it does answer all a lot of the questions left in the previous films...some of my favorite scenes are all the ones with Ghostface of course, and i love the scene where one guy is blown up....and cotton got killed at the start which kinda upset me since i was starting to like his character. I also like the scenes with Sidney seeing her mother all the time...and this time i wanted Dewey to REALLY DIE!!!! argghhh...but no Ghostface Had them right there tied up but instead let's them live.

Overall i enjoyed it but not as much as the other two defiantly probably the goriest out of all them...except maybe a few scenes from scream 1 and 2...i recommend this movie to most people defiantly need to have it if you have scream 1 and 2.

Scream 2 (1997)
I actually enjoyed This as much as the original, 15 August 2005

I'll only do a quick review here as i don't have much time, but i did actually enjoy Scream 2 nice follow up good performances by the main cast, and the scene at the start where that girl gets killed by old Ghostface is awesome...you know you could probably do that and get away with that....what the heck am i saying, anyway while the story was a little bit dodgy like most teen slasher flicks today it still holds up, and the kills are more elaborate in this one as Randy points out.

Once again i kept saying when Dewey gonna die when's Dewey gonna die, until YES HE DID WOOHOO!!!!!!....but wait no at the end it turns out he still alive....damn you ghostface you didn't stab him enough. Overall i enjoyed this as much as the original and it worth seeing.

Scream (1996)
The Best Scream., 15 August 2005

I have always had a soft spot for the Scream movies, come on there fun they don't scare me they make me laugh...though i loved the costume Ghostface, good performances by Neve Campbell, Courtney Cox and David Arquete ( i forget how to spell his last name so i don't know if that's right), there is some story in this movie but could greatly be improved...and though not to up to match with movies like Halloween, Friday The 13th and A Nightmare On Elm Street this is still a fun watch.

Love the whole phone thing "What's your favorite scary movie" hehehee..some of my favorite scenes are the start scene, the garage scene and the ending band a few others in there...i don't mind Dewey but i kept saying when's Dewey gonna die when's Dewey Gonna Die....Overall a good "recent" horror film.

Ahh Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade...My Favourite Of The Whole Series!, 5 August 2005

Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade is the greatest out of the Indiana Jones movies, it surpasses both Raiders and Temple. Harrison Ford plays Indy at his best here, and we introduce INDY'S DAD!! Professor Henry Jones played by none other than the original James Bond.. Sean Connery, who was great. We also get two see two other characters we missed from Temple Marcus Brody and Sallah, and Marcus gets more screen time in this one which is great. The Villain Donovan played by Julian Glover was a good addition to the series, but my favorite villain in this one is Vogel played by Michael Byrne. The writing and story in this movie is perfect and the action sequences are great, Indiana Jones and his father this time must get the holy grail from the evil Nazis.

My favorite scenes in this movie are the fire scene, the boat chase scene, the tank scene and the ending scene where they ride off as with them finding the grail at the end.

You'll love The Last Crusade...it's the best Indiana Jones film out of them all.

An Entertaining Adventure..Much Darker, 5 August 2005

Really enjoyed Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom, Great Movie..but doesn't quite match up to the original or the one after it. This is also a prequel being set a year before Raiders, so i watch them chronologically. Being Temple of Doom, Raiders and Then Last Crusade. Once again Harrison Ford does a great job as our Favorite Adventurer Indiana Jones, there is also a new Indy girl Willie Scott Played by Kate Capshaw who played the character great...but the character itself annoyed the hell out of me. Ke Huy Quan who Played Indiana Jones little sidekick Short round was cool and funny, and he played him perfectly..though i would have loved Marion Ravenwood to be back as the Indy girl. The Villain Mola ram played by Amrish Puri is my most favorite Villain out of the Whole series, great actor he is. The only thing that disappointing me was that it probably went to dark, and the story was a little disappointing...but other than that it's a great movie and adventure.

Some of my favorite scenes are the River raft scene, The Heart scene, the scene where Indy verses the Giant Thuggee, The mine cart scene and The Bridge scene.

Great movie but can never match up to the brilliance of Raiders.

Raiders Of The Lost Ark...Great, Great Movie!, 5 August 2005

Sadly I only saw all the Indiana Jones movies on DVD when they came out, and i can't believe what i missed out on. This First Movie Raiders Of The Lost Ark is Great...Pure Adventure, I loved it from beginning to end. Indiana Jones was so greatly made and Harrison Ford played him perfectly, Karen Allen who portrayed Marion Ravenwood was also well done and is my favorite Indy girl out of all the movies. The Villain or should we at least say Competitore Dr. Rene Belloq Played by Paul Freeman also was done excellently.

Some Of My favorite Scenes were the Boulder Chase, The Market Fight, The Truck Chase and The Ceremony scene at the end.

You have to see this movie it's GREAT GREAT GREAT ADVENTURE!!!!

Keep Them Coming..., 10 July 2005

This is my most favorite sequel so far, dark like the second film...and we sort of take a break from voldemort trying to kill harry! and we are introduced to another great character Sirius Black...Harry Potter's Godfather (but people and read and own the books like me knew that ages ago)...and the bit with aunt Marge is terrific...here's the plot...For most children, summer vacation is something to look forward to. But not for our 13-year-old hero, who's forced to spend his summers with an aunt, uncle, and cousin who detest him. The third book in J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series catapults into action when the young wizard "accidentally" causes the Dursleys' dreadful visitor Aunt Marge to inflate like a monstrous balloon and drift up to the ceiling. Fearing punishment from Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon (and from officials at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry who strictly forbid students to cast spells in the non-magic world of Muggles), Harry lunges out into the darkness with his heavy trunk and his owl Hedwig. As it turns out, Harry isn't punished at all for his errant wizardry. Instead he is mysteriously rescued from his Muggle neighborhood and whisked off in a triple-decker, violently purple bus to spend the remaining weeks of summer in a friendly inn called the Leaky Cauldron. What Harry has to face as he begins his third year at Hogwarts explains why the officials let him off easily. It seems that Sirius Black--an escaped convict from the prison of Azkaban--is on the loose. Not only that, but he's after Harry Potter. But why? And why do the Dementors, the guards hired to protect him, chill Harry's very heart when others are unaffected? The best sequel so far and i have i high expectations for the next film...the only disappointing part was Richard Harris passing away and now a new actor plays dumbledore...sure he ain't as good as Richard...but i still think this new actor does a great job.

An Even Greater Sequel, 10 July 2005

I Loved this more than the first movie they really took a step forward, dobby i was really impressed by and got to see much more of snape (my favorite character)...and Harry and Ron and Hermione (Daniel, Rupert and Emma) were more settled in there roles now...here's the plot...It's hard to fall in love with an earnest, appealing young hero like Harry Potter and then to watch helplessly as he steps into terrible danger! And in J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, the much anticipated sequel to the award-winning Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, he is in terrible danger indeed. As if it's not bad enough that after a long summer with the horrid Dursleys he is thwarted in his attempts to hop the train to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to begin his second year. But when his only transportation option is a magical flying car, it is just his luck to crash into a valuable (but clearly vexed) Whomping Willow. Still, all this seems like a day in the park compared to what happens that fall within the haunted halls of Hogwarts. Chilling, malevolent voices whisper from the walls only to Harry, and it seems certain that his classmate Draco Malfoy is out to get him. Soon it's not just Harry who is worried about survival, as dreadful things begin to happen at Hogwarts. The mysteriously gleaming, foot-high words on the wall proclaim, "The Chamber of Secrets Has Been Opened. Enemies of the Heir, Beware." But what exactly does it mean? Harry, Hermione, and Ron do everything that is wizardly possible--including risking their own lives--to solve this 50-year-old, seemingly deadly mystery. This deliciously suspenseful Movie is every bit as gripping, imaginative, and creepy as the first; familiar student concerns--fierce rivalry, blush-inducing crushes, pedantic professors--seamlessly intertwine with the bizarre, horrific, fantastical, or just plain funny. You will Love this movie...and i bought it on DVD as soon as i saw it out, trust me a much better sequel.

Page 1 of 4:[1] [2] [3] [4] [Next]