dkgme

Fantastic TV Show, 4 April 2007

I think that this is probably one of the best shows on TV right now. With such crappy shows as CSI and Law and Order clogging up the air time, it's refreshing to see something different. A teen drama with football as a backdrop and how football affects everything in this town makes for great TV. I loved the movie, but now I love the series even more. The characters have really grown on me. Now, every Wednesday night, I can't wait to watch this show.

The story lines have been widely varied over the course of the season, and the characters have shown tremendous growth. I won't go into detail, but each character has changed in a major way throughout the season. Kudos to both Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton. They have such great chemistry that at times I've wondered if they are really married. The high school side of the cast is a bit old for the most part, but they do a great job as well. Zack Gilford and Aimee Teegarden have a very believable relationship and the constant back and forth emotions of Taylor Kitsch and Scott Porter kind of remind me of my high school days.

All in all, this show is one of the best shows on TV. From everything I've read, it's on the bubble as to whether or not it will survive for another season. The show still has a lot of growth potential and it would be a shame to see a show this good, end.