hotcreep18

13 Seconds (2003) (V)
Awesome Movie, 13 May 2005

Wow! A lot of people one in particular seems to have a problem with 13 Seconds. I'd sure like to see them make a low budget film. I just finished watching 13 Seconds, the story line was awesome, and being a low budget film it has some pretty cool special effects. Everyone has different views when watching a horror film. This one guy really seems to have a problem with this movie, and sure has a lot of time on his hands to bash it. Common sense will tell you from as many posts this gentlemen has made about this movie, that he has something against this movie, or the producer. It depends on what you look for when watch a movie. Understandably the people bashing this movie, it either warning other people not to rent it, or they didn't get anything out of its success. Either way I loved the movie, and respect the people it took to create it. Don't believe all the negative comments about this movie, just because someone else didn't like 13 Seconds, don't mean that everyone dislikes it.