starangel2

Don't Waste Your Money!, 5 February 2007

I have been; and still am a Nicholas Cage Fan. Although I have not seen all of his movies, I've seen a lot. The movies that I have seen always ended good. I'm the type of person that won't go near a movie if I know that it doesn't end good. I actually sat there in shock. I kept waiting for someone to save him; but nothing happened. I was so furious. I can't, for the life of me, understand why this great actor took such a role! This movie had a lot of "loose ends," was not well made, and left me not only with a horrible feeling, but lots of questions. I hope that Mr. Cage never takes a role like that again.

In the very beginning, where the car accident happened; did youall notice what a brat that little girl was? I realized in the end (at least, I think); that they must have been part of this entire charade, as she was growing up to believe the men were vermin.

Anyway, I hope that Mr. Cage's next movie ends a lot better.

Thank you for listening! PC

Excellent Movie!, 10 May 2005

If I could, I would give this movie a "100!" I highly recommend this movie for everyone to see.

It was moving; emotional; and truly humbling.

The actors and actresses were excellent, and portrayed their characters better that most movies I've seen.

Although I always like "good endings," this ending is great - depending upon the person who see's it! I felt this ending to this movie was "as it should have been," although I also wanted it to "go the other way." Guess I sound pretty mysterious, but I don't want to ruin the ending for anyone.

I give great credit to the writers; producers, and directors of this movie.