linerva

Fun Friends on the Beach, 21 December 2008

Storyline is very basic. Nothing to scream about but this show is quite addictive to watch. The comedy is not laugh out loud to me, but it is fun to watch. I'd like to call it 'Friends' on the beach. Something around those lines,

The story begins with Bella Bloom (Elizabeth Reaser - i first saw her in Grey's Anatomy) trying to find her 'MAN' because a psychic told her she has to marry within the year or she will remain alone for the rest of her life. Quite silly in that retrospect. Then you have her 3 friends - Vivian (Alexandra Breckenridge - she made an impression for me on 'Dirt'), Cyrus (Amir Talai), Augie (Adam Rothenberg) and one sister, Daphne (Rachel Boston) that is always hanging about. I enjoy the friend banters in the group. The chemistry between the group is so cute. I personally like Augie and Vivian. Cute couple over there.

Seeing her go through her entire ex list just to find the person. It's just fun to watch her go through each pas boy friend to see who's the lucky man. I feel a bit disappointed when I like one particular dude who i think can be the cool bf. but heck it's too early in the season.

Give the show a watch. It's just fun.