intimidate38

Bolt (2008)
Disney finally puts out a winner!, 15 November 2008

Over the past few years Disney track record in new movies has been questionable. With the exception of Meet the Robinsons (which I quite liked), Disney has done nothing but pump out rehashed ideas in the form of inane sequels to classics loved by my generation or weak under developed characters. Well not this time. I managed to see an advanced screening of this tonight with my daughter and it had both of us highly entertained. Bolt the "super" dog was full of funny and emotional characters the likes of which Disney has not produced in a while. And for once the comic relief characters, of which there are many, did their jobs and pulled even the slowest of moments out of the trash and send you rolling in the aisles. Rhino the hamster was my personal favorite. After seeing this movie all my daughter could say was how awesome it was and ask if we could see it again. I had to remind her that it actually does not come out until next week. Well to sum it up I would recommend to children young and old and while I have not seen it yet in 3D I plan too because it was easy to see that 3D is going to make the movie even more exciting.