Reviews written by
Sabbski

It's not that bad, 6 August 2005

It's meant to be a kids show, and lives up to kids entertainment. It is sometimes funny, but sometimes it's annoying and unfunny. But give it a break, it's a kids show and isn't meant to be a masterpiece! I find 'remote controlled kid' the funniest.{especially the song} and when they name and shame a kid in public { like in the cinema!}Don't watch it if you don't like it. its like a younger version of this bbc stitch up show i can't name but that one is much funnier and should be shown more and this shown less. the girl is annoying in her roles but the boy is OK as that Australian guy showing people dressed as animals. be kind to nature, he says. Why don't they? Its not exactly nice showing animals like that. the big stitch up is good, and overall this isn't bad.

Wimbledon (2004)
Feel Good but not much plot, 9 July 2005

It's funny, romantic but not that memorable. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't that special. it had a weak plot and few interesting characters but a good cast. buy it if you love feel good, innocent movies to snuggle up to when its raining outside.

The story: A British journeyman tennis player in his last Wimbledon tournament falls for the current US golden girl{Kirsten Dunst} affecting both their games. Not that much plot, is there? Nevermind, it doesn't have to be too dramatic. it's Wimbledon.

i'd give it 6 out of 10 it is pretty funny at times but otherwise its just a normal film.

It's a great show, watch it!, 4 May 2005

Annoying? Unrealistic? People are being so unfair. I'm 12 years old and I liked this show...it's so cool 'cos they get into so much trouble but have fun and the male nanny makes me laugh! I'm not a huge fan of MK + A but this was good they acted just like a real teen girls so well but it annoys me the girls have no problems in a series, they are perfect barbies and I often get jealous of them. Bitch*s? The guy who said that hasn't actually met the girls or even been a teenage girl watching this, they were male. My brother hates MK + A stuff, he finds them annoying. But its just an American accent, a very annoying one at that. 3 or 4/ 5

Just as good as the first two, 2 May 2005

I love all the home alone movies, including this. There's more baddies and better traps, making it more exiting. How could anyone hate this? There's pets added in this, including the hilarious parrot. The bad guys are not stupid, their serious, and the new choice for Alex was just as good as the old. I'm going to comment on the first two but when I saw people dissing it I had to do this first. It's great family entertainment- they've completely changed the whole cast so he still has an annoying family- one big brother and sister that hate him- and parents that are nice, but always away from home. The traps are sooo funny! Especially when the bad guy gets electrocuted! {oops spoiler} well, I give it 9/10

Annoying, 29 April 2005

This is the most annoying program ever. Weak plots, stupid characters and a Squeky voices alert! Anyone who finds this funny needs to switch over to itv1 instead and watch My parents are aliens, which is really funny and much better than this cheap excuse for a comedy. In every episode she faces nearly getting in trouble ALL THE TIME which is so boring. She says her brother is annoying when they actually get on quite well, and the parents go soft on them! Please no more torture from Hillary Duff! I hate to sound unfair on this but when I sit down and give it a chance all I see is a cheaply made sitcom that will appeal to American teenage girls wanting fun. Oh, and THICK American teenage girls with an IQ of just about 0. Really really bad program.

"Smile" (2002)
Fun on a Sunday Morning, 24 April 2005

Sundays are usually no fun at all, especially Sunday Mornings when your lying in bed, knowing tomorrow's Monday and School. It's aimed at my age 9-14 sort of area, and some might say it was better with Reggie and Fergie and Fearne, and I guess its true since Fergie suited the Music feel as he was the D.J. Great Games, which you can call in to play and win something great, roomcam, Celeb Interviews and Much more. It's the sort of thing ages 9-14 would be mad not to like. It really is a great show, and now the new presenters are pretty cool too. Barney's funny as well. It's the best thing to watch on horrible, stressful Sundays. I missed it today!Oh Shi*. I really need to get a alarm clock that works...

More Tracy Beaker! Yay!, 24 April 2005

This was a weekday thing leading up to Friday-the big day. It allowed viewers at home to choose what they want for a big party, and Tracy wants it to be perfect. I'm a huge fan of Tracy Beaker and although I missed some of them what I did catch was good fun, with great celebrities coming in helping out and a dilemma at the end of each episode, which is our cue to vote and see our choice come to life the next episode. The Starting credits are so funny with something going on with a doodle of Pudsey that was funny, I can't remember that. What a great change to have us deciding what happens next to make the ultimate party. Lots of fun really, I hope they do it again next year.

Great Fun, 23 April 2005

I really love his film! Big Foot looks so funny! I just love the bit where he's dancing to the bee gees!!! The songs are really catchy and clever and it sums up what its like being a teen in a funny way. It also shows a good father and son thing with goofy and a great embarrassing father.The songs are good with adventure like scenes of where they are 'on the open road' then get lost.very entertaining and funny, anyone will love this. The voices are so good, and the animation is great as well. It's got lots of action! Really really good fun! And I love that song at the end and when their dancing! Wow! So feel good! Bad Bits:{Very Few} 1.its not the most memorable Disney thing ever made. 2. The plot could have been better. 3.Goofy looks so out of place looking sad!

Its great!, 18 April 2005

The show has lots of fun and action in it, with a great cast. Tom {AKA swiftnick} turns outlaw and is in love with lady D, {AKA Dee Dee, who is in his band in secret} and to complete the band is Moses. Benjamin is so hot and makes an amazing Tom! The theme tune's great too. It sometimes lacks plot as it can be predictable. It's exiting and original. But they are not even teenagers{Their 12} and don't go through things teens go through.{Apart from the love thing} Moses even has to get a job, At 12?! Don't get me wrong, I love this show. The second series suddenly got cancelled and I demand they put it back on. Now they show Repeats of My Parents are Aliens again and although I love that too, I WANT IT BACK!!!

A Classic, 17 April 2005

I haven't seen this in years but i remember it so well. Jennifer meets Jonathan when she is in a burning hotel. Her dad is so funny! Great acting as well. I was younger when I watched it and I just loved it, well, how can you not love this? I wish it was on telly more, since its hardly ever on. I haven't forgotten it, its a great-feel good movie. I wasn't a big fan of black and white films and I often judged them unfairly. I was so silly, I was young and didn't realise how good it is for its day. It is a true classic.The cast are greatly chosen, and in one scene we see Jonathan having a party and dancing with his fiancée and everyone looks great. I can only remember the best scenes. Oh! Why can't I find that video. Its April, wet and horrible. So if it looks miserable outside and you happen to have a 'I married a Witch' video, what are you waiting for? Watch it! Enjoy it! Go on!