mjsjsmith

The Movie that changed the way we make and look at movies, 29 May 2005

This has been by far the greatest movie of all time. The special effects are very fantastic especially when the movie was made before I was even born, even Return of the Jedi was made 7 years before I was born, or should I say it was completed 7 years before I was born. It's like George Lucas who's the Director for all the Star Wars movies including Episode III- Revenge of the Sith, it's like he went back in time a long time ago and he traveled to a galaxy far, far away. I must say George Lucas, I am very impressed. This probably did all happen a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. I just can't believe it, I mean how did he do it, this film is just ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. George Lucas can make any kind of movie he wants. He can even make a movie about what happens far before Star Wars Episode I- The Phantom Menace and he can even make a movie about what happens far after Star Wars Episode VI- Return of the Jedi. So George Lucas I have been a huge fan of Star Wars since I saw Episode IV when I was 5 and I'll be honest, I didn't really understand the storyline because I was only 5. But I was just amazed on the Special Effects, it was incredible for it's time, 1977. And when I turned 7 my mother bought the Star Wars Trilogy Special Edition and it was even better with all new Advanced Digital Technology and I started to understand the storyline a lot better. And when I turned 14 I bought the Star Wars Trilogy on DVD and it got much better with one of the best pictures I have ever seen in a movie. But the Number 1 thing I hated about the DVD was that in Return of the Jedi at the very end of the movie you see the ghosts of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda and Anakin Skywalker. I hated the fact that in the DVD you replaced Anakin Skywalker's ghost with the Anakin Skywalker from Episode II and Episode III. You shouldn't have done that George. It's great you re-modified the Trilogy and all with new technology but don't destroy the plot, because not even Luke Skywalker is going to have no idea who that person is, and you didn't make Obi-Wan Kenobi look like Ewan McGregor so I don't see why you did that. George try to re-modify Return of the Jedi that way it was before, the face that Luke Skywalker saw him as when he took off that black mask and helmet that Anakin Skywalker needs to live. Alright. That's all I have to say.

Very Funny Movie, 6 March 2005

I just watched it yesterday and I had a good laugh. It shouldn't be missed by anyone mature enough to handle it. This movie is not appropriate for children. Do not watch this if you're offended by swear words. Because they say f*ck, c*cksucker, sh*t, a*s and b*tch a lot in this movie. Images of hell. War against Canada. And little kids saying strong vulgar language.

My favorite scene in the movie was when Cartman was getting the V-Chip into his body that gives him a electric shock whenever he swears. And he swears at the end and manages to save the world. And when Cartman was singing the song "Kyle's Mom is the biggest b*tch in the whole wide world." And then Kyle's mother is right behind him and everyone else is trying to get Cartman to stop singing. When he finishes he says "What?" Then he turns around and he says "Oh f*ck!"

My favorite song in this movie was when Terrence and Phillip were singing the "Uncle F*cker" song. That was funny. Somehow I think Disney was involved with this movie somehow. 10 out of 10.

Rated R -Stong Vulgar Language -Crude Sexual Humor -Violence

Not as good as the game, 6 March 2005

I first played Resident Evil 2 shortly after I got a Playstation in 1999 on my 9th birthday.And it was one of the best games I have played at that time. I would give it a 9.5 out of 10. Then I played Resident Evil 3 and I had fun with that also 9.4 out of 10. I didn't played Resident Evil Survivor. Resident Evil Director's Cut was just as good. 9.7 out of 10. Then I got a Playstation 2. Then I got Resident Evil Code:Veronica X. 9.8 out of 10. I never played Resident Evil Dead Aim. Then shortly after that I saw the Resident Evil movie. It wasn't the best movie I ever saw, but I still liked it. The only thing I hated about this movie was that they wanted to make boys to see this movie was because a hot looking girl was wearing a red tube top and a mini skirt. That not's what Resident Evil is about. It's about the horror, the action, the monsters, maybe hot looking girls, but not wearing mini skirts when she has no idea what is going on. Millia. Nothing personal you were great in that movie. I especially liked that kick you did. I'll still give this movie a good rating. 8/10.