johnlabouyer

An Epic Adventure Far Far Away., 12 January 2016

I enjoyed this film because I love Disney and Lucas Films. This was unlike any other movie I have ever seen before. It was amazing to see all the classic Star Wars characters return in a new sequel with a new story line and cool special affects. I have always enjoyed watching movies made by George Lucas including Indiana Jones and all kinds of Star Wars movies. I give this 10 out of 10 and wish Disney luck in the future with Star Wars movies along the way. This is a movie you and your family will enjoy and remember forever. Disney has really grown over time with new ideas for movies and entertainment for everyone all around the world. Hope you enjoy Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

A Hilarious Mickey Comedy, 19 November 2015

Walt Disney had brought to life a funny love able characters named Mickey Mouse a long time ago. This short cartoon is a very hysterical comedy staring Mickey Mouse and his dog Pluto. Poor Pluto had to where a cone because he was hurt but Mickey tries to cheer him up by wearing his own cone. Later on they get into a lot of mischief. I have always enjoyed Disney cartoons because they were very charming and funny too. Walt Disney was a special man who brought animation to life and it still lives on with new animated features and Disney shows. These short cartoons will make you laugh too. Nothing else is more special than a great memory of classics that make us feel good inside. When I watched this cartoon for the first time, I really enjoyed the jokes and laughed. You will love this Mickey Mouse short film and want to watch it again.

A Beloved Christmas Classic, 18 November 2015

Shining Time Station was a beloved children's railway series. This is a heartwarming Christmas special that we will never forget. Mr. Conductor has always been my favorite character along with Schemer, Stacey, the kids from Shining Time, The Jukebox Band, and Thomas the Tank Engine. I wish the t.v. series were on television again because I miss all the special lessons and funny scenes I enjoyed as a kid. This Christmas special is one that we will never forget. You and you're child will enjoy this beloved episode and always remember it in you're hearts. Nothing is better than a quiet time watching a railroad series unforgettable and happily memorable.

Some days are like that, 23 October 2014

I used to read the book "Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day." The book was very funny and now the movie was funny too. This was one of the best Disney comedy films because the story was funny, the actors did an outstanding job, and the ending was great. Sometimes, we all have bad days, but just as it said in the book, "Some days are like that, even in Australia." We should always know that just because we have a bad day doesn't mean that we should give up. Everyone must try don't stop and think about the positives instead of the negatives and try to do something to cheer them up. This is a great movie and you will enjoy it too.

A Touching Classic, 12 August 2014

This movie is about a young girl who was once a just someone who lived in a village and one day became a princess. Things have seemed hard for her at first, but she took everything one step at a time. Sometimes, we all feel a little scared in life, but if we just try to only remember to only take things that we must do easy, we will all feel much better. She's also a kind a caring princess who tries to reach out to those who are struggling too. If we love one another, we will always have something good deep down inside of us. This movie will be loved by children and everyone. Many beloved Disney memories are special for us all.

An Exciting Adventure, 21 July 2014

I enjoyed this film because it had amazing animation and I loved the characters. If you like airplanes, you will love this fun Disney film. This is an animated Disney film about a Plane named Dusty Crophopper whom wanted to join the Fire and Rescue team to save the town he lives in. There are also funny moments that everyone will enjoy. Disney has done a great job with the characters and their personalities because they are fun and enjoyable. I also think that this film is just as fun as Cars. I love watching Disney animated films because they are my favorite movies to watch and they will always be classics for generations. I loved this movie and I want to see it again. I hope that everyone will enjoy it too.

Brave (2012)
A special Disney film to enjoy, 3 July 2014

I've seen this movie many times and I really love this Pixar film. I thought it was a fun and excellent animated film with great animation. I've always enjoyed watching Disney movies since I was young. Pixar has always made great films such as Toy Story, A Bugs life, Monsters Inc., Cars and many other films. Another one of the films I enjoyed was Ratatouille because I love to watch movies about cooking. Another reason why I love this movie is because it makes me feel relaxed too. I appreciate many creative ideas people think of to make a great movie. It's always nice to watch movies that speak to someone no matter what anyone likes or what speaks to them more. I enjoyed this film and I would give it a 10 out of 10 for a very well done Disney film with computer animation and a happy ending. Disney movies are timeless and they touch us deep down in our hearts. A lot of memories are precious and happy for all of us to cherish as we think about times when we were young and enjoyed our favorite Disney films.

A Timeless Disney series for everyone to enjoy, 20 January 2014

I have always liked Disney movies and T.V. shows. This T.V. series is something everyone will enjoy. If you haven't watched Sofia the First yet, maybe you should try watching it with your children to enjoy this timelessly beloved Princess. She teaches everyone valuable lessons about how to work with one another. Our favorite moments are when we share our love to our friends and family. Everyone will cherish their memories watching this too. If we always help each other, we will be loved by one another. Sofia has such a loving heart and a kind and caring side whenever someone's in trouble. I wish everyone could see a good side of themselves and remember the importance of what it takes to be a good helper in case something happens and reach out to give a hand to that person or even an animal. I enjoyed watching this series and everyone will too. Many memories live within us and we will always cherish them as a part of our hearts and great deeds.

Thomas is the most timeless train ever created, 12 January 2014

I remember this as a little kid watching it for many years and adoring the great steam-engines and all of their pals. It's been so many years since I remember the time as child enjoying this t.v. series along with Shining Time Station. I would also play with many of the toys I've collected with my railroad tracks made of wood. In many ways, there are things we cherish as memories and thoughts to look back at our childhoods and always relive those moments in our heads as we relive our times of loving and caring for ourselves. I hope one day, my children will love him and cherish him to remember for many years. This series shall likely be beloved for generations and generations. Even if we've entered a new era of technology, sometimes old stuff is magical and amazing. I don't feel so critical towards timeless classics that we grew up with and I'm tolerant to those who just love whatever they connected with during their childhood. There are also good lessons to learn on this series from many engines including Thomas, Percy, James, Toby, and many more. This is a timeless classic for generations to enjoy.

A timeless series for all ages, 12 January 2014

I remember this series from a long time ago and I've always adored it along with Thomas the tank engine. Many children's t.v. series are timeless including this one and Thomas and Friends. I loved the characters Stacey Jones, Schemer, Mr. Conductor, the kids, Billy Twofeathers,the Jukebox band, and Thomas the tank engine. If only this was still on the air, this would've been the best children's railroad series in the history of television. I was also a train fan too. I loved thinking about railroad engineers and big steam engines. It's been so long since I've seen this show on the air in my home every morning on PBS Kids. My favorite episodes were the ones where Schemer always got into trouble and whenever Mr. Conductor would tell his stories about Thomas and all the other engines on the Island of Sodor. This old t.v. show means a lot to me and I hope that one day I could see this back on the air and beloved by many children and their parents whom have enjoyed it as children when they were their age.