Bad lead woman, and bad editing, pulled this one down, 13 December 2008

Transporter series sounds good on paper, but fails miserably when put together with poor plot choices and actors. This one choose the wrong lead woman, there has to be better choices for a Ukrainian woman than this one. Her English made me laugh when it seems liked she tried really hard to pull out some attempts at emotional scenes. The editing made the film more of joke by too many fast motion scenes, and disjointed fighting scenes. Felt almost amateurish, and the car scene with the two trucks was filmed good but completely ruined by the editor.

If you did not like the previous ones, you will definitely be disappointed.

Music choices were good, Jason does his part, and the French cop probably the best actor in the movie.

If you are bored and there's nothing else to see, you could watch it, but go in with very low expectations.

Forget the know it all critics, this is a great Bond Film, 30 November 2008

Seeing too much negative criticism about this film I had to leave a comment.

I hate when people go to an action movie and get upset when they see an action movie.

This film has all the Bond glamor, and top notch action sequences I have seen to date. The film is great at developing the bond character, something we never see in old bond films. I feel like after every bond film, his slate is wiped clean and nothing from the previous films affects the character in the next. This movie is propelled by what happened in Casino Royale, and I am very happy the franchise is doing this. Bond's character is being developed, and people find it hard to accept change, which is probably why all the comments are not raving about this film. All I have to say is, see it for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

Acting, directing, writing, and action is excellent. I think Daniel Craig has saved this franchise from disappearing.Great film

Redbelt (2008)
Good attempt, 11 August 2008

I want to say I loved the film but I can't, even though the acting was excellent, the story was developed OK, but the ending ruined it for me. Aside from the lack of realism, it lacked closure, it felt rushed, and the zero dialogue that occurred in the end felt like the writers quite before they finished where they wanted to go with this film. I wish they added on another 5 minutes to give the ending some better direction. But as that will not happen, I will comment on what was there.

The film does not carry a strong opinion on the MMA sport, nor does it advocate it or not. But I think it sheds a more negative light on the sport than a positive one. The one thing it does good is that it shows how a fight could be orchestrated to build up hype and sell tickets using a gimmick, but its trivial and does not carry a lot of weight.

The whole bringing in an actor Tim Allen seemed pointless to get the plot going, and somehow connecting that to the MMA organizers seemed unlikely, unbelievable and pointless.

It seemed like the creator of "the unit" TV show decided to do a side project using his actors and his set and throw something together.

The film was mediocre at best, all I can hope for from this film is that a better MMA film will be inspired from it and made about a fighter who wants to fight. I am tired of the circumstantial fighters who are forced to fight, they are possible, but just are not as exciting as a fighter who truly wants to compete in the sport and works hard to get there.

An emotional roller-coaster, 7 August 2008

This was by far one of the better episodes of the series. All suspects in the show have believable stories that push them to their situation, and this episode was one of the best I have seen.

A man robs a bank and takes hostages. Sounds simple, until you watch this one, this episode takes you on good twists, and goes beyond the usual cop drama, and does not vilainize the bad guys in the show but gives them a life that could end up this way, and most of the time, they are regular people who are in extraordinary circumstances, and isn't that how it is most of the time in real life, maybe, or maybe not, but it is more believable than just thinking the bad guys have always been bad guys. this show delivered a great script, suspense, and action all in proper amounts.

Anyways I don't want to give it away for those who haven't seen it but it is easily the best new show this year.

the worst movie i have ever seen in my life, 6 October 2007

If you can choose between the two movies choose Planet Terror A much better film.

This movie is one that people say I wish I could get back the two hours I wasted watching it. I am not kidding.

The reason... if you can take a 5 minute movie and stretch it to 2 hours, this movie will show you how to do it. Lots of useless scenes, and conversations that will make you go crazy.

Really, the choice of girl actors were terrible. And you can tell the director is a regular visitor to strip bars, cause every female body part gets more screen time then their heads. Overall, I thought if I can save one person from watching this film, I would write this review, but that is all the attention I will give it.

Ali (2001)
A man that did so much, this movie did nothing for him, 22 July 2007

Ali the film had all the right elements, a good budget and good actors, what was missing was real direction, and a real script. This movie had the oppourtunity to go into Ali's entire life where he did real good things, instead I felt it was lazily put together with things that people already know, there was almost less things to take about ali's life in this movie than from When we were kings. I think the person who signaled this script only saw that documentary. The story lacked energy, something that Ali had a lot of, and all I kept feeling was depressed, depressed the story never went back to his childhood or after his win over George, depressed that will smith looked depressed the whole time making this movie, depressed the only dialog they gave us was from interviews that people have already seen. Nothing in this movie has filled in the blanks about ALi's life, except that he cheated on his wives. Something I would have not wanted to see, because it just didn't fit. He is one of my only heros and I was not once impressed with this movie at all, I had low expectations and they were fully satisfied watching it.

A man that did so much, this movie did nothing for him. I definitely do not recommend even watching this movie because its too long, and too ugly. Watch "When we were kings" at least you will appreciate that it is really him on screen.

They could have done better, 10 June 2007

The finale does tie up some loose ends, but I have been disappointed with this last season, show after show.

The direction it took, was too boring, and too intellectual. The fade to black bothered me, I hate shows that don't have the courage to end a movie, instead your kind of left to think of your own ending. Could've done better

I recommend seasons 1 and 2 and thats it.

Forget the last 4 have been made, and this show is the best show ever made.

I would rate the last season 4/10 compared to the previous ones. Not what the show started out to be. A for effort.

The story keeps getting compelling, 1 May 2007

I watched the 1st episode and was disgusted with everything, it ended wrong and the I was not believing any of the characters. But as I had to watch the next one to see if it was going to get better, I was surprised that it actually did. I hope they bring the season back because it was well done, and the writing and acting is really good now.

This episode was good, again very consistent story and consistent direction which I like. And the show is not very predictable but very entertaining. Nice recaps at the beginning and kinda gets you up to date, but better to watch the episodes in order. At least they are still releasing the show online. Check it out for sure, it was not a boring episode.

More than what it looks like, 15 January 2007

I was under the impression this movie was going to be very patriotic, and a marketing attempt to buffer the war in Iraq. I was wrong, not to give any details, but I will never judge a Clint Eastwood movie again before I see it. Well worth watching, and a film with direction ahead of our time. You can only hope for a movie to deliver what seems to be the real truth about any story, I believe this movie has that. I'm not even American, but can appreciate what this movie is about. Go watch it, you won't be disappointed. Great cast too, I thought the actors might have been bad choices based on the trailer that was a little cheesy, but they all do a great job.

Best first hand experience I have seen about Iraq, 10 December 2006

I have seen a lot of the other documentaries that have come out, gunners palace was good, but this film really captured what soldiers roles were and what they were being forced to protect.

The story goes from pre deployment to post deployment which focuses on a few soldiers lives and families as well.

The film also spotlights where the money is being made in Iraq. Either way, if you care about the war in Iraq, I would strongly suggest watching this film.

Again, it is providing us with another point of view needed to understand whats going on. Great Film.