joerct-d-phillips

Spartacus Legends (2013) (VG)
Bloody as I can get out!, 27 March 2014

This bloody, gory beat-um-up is the best thing for my anger! Taking place in the Roman Arenas, you play as a gladiator that must fight to the death for peoples entertainment. You are pitted to battle against other people on Xbox Live, or, if you go on Single Player, you have to fight against an enemy controlled by your Xbox. Not for children 12 and younger, due to the amount of "F-bombs" used in the dialog and the gory violence. 13 and over is OK, unless Mom's and Dad's say otherwise. I'm 13, and I play this, and I haven't gone insane yet. Also, keep in mind who will be in the room while you play, as I have a little 4-year-old sister that came into the room and I horrified the living crap out of her killing somebody. Other than that, you are just fine. Standard beat-um-up and Fighting.

Minecraft (2009) (VG)
Fun.... but Creepy!!, 17 October 2013

I'm addicted to this game!!! The part about modifying the game may be fun for people 13 and older, but I do NOT recommend modding minecraft if you are under 12. Also, when getting this for your child, think about restricting how much your child plays. The only thing that I think might be intense is that the only way to beat the game is to kill the Ender Dragon. Watch out for what skins your child gets, what they get to mod minecraft, the texture packs they use, and the multiplayer servers they go on. And if your child plays minecraft that is under 3, keep them on peaceful or creative at ALL times. This game can be a source of NIGHTMARES!!! Don't let kids go onto YouTube as some mods contain tons of violence, language, and blood and gore.