systemic-aps

Dragonfyre (2013)
Awful but still entertaining, 5 October 2013

I agree with the other comment on the stupidity of the Orcs and that the heroes of the film never missing a shot and about the dead disappearing. However I was still entertained by the movie up until I watched a dead Orc being rolled off the front porch. The Orcs were said to be from a dimension that did not have or understand technology or modern weapons and yet the one rolled off the porch had on a pair of modern boots with dimpled molded soles. You would expect anyone going over the film for continuity or accuracy would have noticed that small point.

I was entertained, there was nothing on the TV and I was bored, so it served it's purpose, but it is never going to win them any awards, nor make them their fortunes.

I see I had to remove the u from between the o and l in the word molded as I could not post unless I corrected it to a US dictionary spelling. Never mind the fact that the soles of the boots were made in a M O U L D.