Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
Disney and JJ couldn't deliver
This movie was a poor attempt of remaking 'A New Hope' plain and simple. Disney decided to play it safe and just tell us the same story all over again with new characters and poor ones at that.
1. A droid is carrying important classified information
2. The new Sith Lord wannabe ?(if you can call him that) is obsessed with finding the droid.
3. The droid runs into the female orphaned version of Luke.
4. Instead of Student killing teacher, its son killing father (an iconic character like Solo deserved much better)
5. An even bigger death star needs to be destroyed (surprise it also has a weakness)
6. New planet destroying station needs even less x wings to destroy it than the original ?(no force needed)
I cant believe that the same writers from the original trilogy came up with the tripe. The dialogue and character progression was rushed and didn't flow. The story is all about Luke but you only see him for 1 minute at the end and he doesn't say a word. Star Wars is not about the FORCE, its about the Skywalker family. This movie missed the mark and I wish I hadn't seen it. I was looking forward to someone else taking the helm of Star Wars from Lucas but now I think even Lucas did a better job with Episodes 1-3 than JJ did with this (thats saying a lot).