Reviews written by
IlovetheFog

Angelina Jolie delivers!, 12 June 2005

This movie is one of the best action movies I've ever seen! Angelina Jolie does a wonderful, great performance in it, being almost the exact duplicate of Lara Croft in real life. And to think, she did almost all of her own stunts! The movie delivers one action packed seen after another, also twisting in drama, revenge and even comedy. The plot's just like a VG of Lara Croft: She has to pick up the two pieces of the pyramid of power before her arch rival does, and uses it to take over the world. Highly recommended, especially since of the Bungee Balet scene which keeps you on the edge of you seat!!! Even better than Indianna Jones!

Scooby-Doo (2002)
Scooby-Dooby-Doo!, 11 June 2005

I am a huge Scooby-Doo fan. My whole room's practically covered with Scooby-Doo stuff. When i heard that they were going to make a real life movie of Scooby, I flipped! The very first weekend the movie was out, I went to go see it. And I was not disappointed! It plays just like a Scooby-Doo episode, though in real-life! The cast was excellent, especially Sarah Michele Gellar, Matthew Lillard and Linda Cardellina. Freddy Prinze Jr. was okay, too, but not as good as the rest of the gang. The plot is simple, as always: the gang is invited to an amusement park by the owner (played by Rowan Atkinson). Sure enough, some weird stuff is going on, including ghoulish demons, rides that work by themselves, and the kids on the island being transformed in to tough, mean, almost military like people. Some people say this movie is trash, but I really don't know what they expect from a Scooby-Doo movie. This is as good as it gets, definitely better than Scooby-Doo 2. For being original and true to the series, Scooby-Doo gets a solid 7 out of 10.

Gotta Love it!, 11 June 2005

I can honestly say that this is, by all time, my favorite Video Game I've EVER Played! It's hilarious, has great graphics and wonderful voice overs, and the plot is so silly and lame you just have to laugh out loud! Aliens are taking over Springfield with their Buzz Cola! You play as Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Apu in order to stop it! THe levels are very addicting and fun, and some of the costumes and cars are really neat! They've got the whole Springfield to search, too. They've got from Evrgreen Terrace to the Duff Brewery to Krustlyuw studios to the Screaming monkey research center! This game is worth it! A must have for every single Simpson fan there is out there.

Not bad, 10 June 2005

Well, I got this game a while ago, and, being such a big fan of Scooby-Doo, decided to play it right away. It's a very fun game! It's very addicting, plus it's a great game to play with your kids. My personal favorite level is where you're driving downtown, trying to save innocent civilians while avoiding the pterodactyl ghost. Although it's a good game, it is extremely short! I finished it in like, two hours, which somewhat detracts from the overall feel of the game. Still, it's a good game, and it will have you playing it over and over again. If you can find this for under $10, i say buy it! It's definitely worth the money, especially if u're a big fan of Scooby-Doo and the movies.

The Fog (1980)
Watch on Foggy night, 14 January 2005

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! The Fog may not be the best movie in the world, but is by far an excellent horror movie. The movie takes place in a nice, quiet peaceful town, and for the first 40 minutes we follow a group of people around getting ready for Antonio Bay's 100th Anniversary. Among them is Stevie Wayne, the radio Broadcaster who's all alone in the lighthouse, Kathy Williams, the the towns mayor and her annoying but comical assistant Sandy Fadel, and many more. But as the night gos on, a cloudy fog rolls into the peaceful town, and one by one, people start to disappear. And only the old Church of town can save it... If you haven't already rented it, I suggest you do this right away.