TracyMLoggia

Link (2013/II)
a beautiful and provocative short film; left me moved and exhilirated, 28 July 2013

I saw this film at the 14th annual Real to Reel International Film Festival and I was floored. I couldn't believe this was a student production. It looked as good as any big summer film but felt like a perfect short film - great sound, great lighting, very provocative mood ranging from dread-inducing to awe inspiring, all in just 13 or 14 minutes! Its simple, perfect, lean storytelling that moved and uplifted me without ever resorting to melo-drama.

As a musician I really appreciated the lullaby/folk-tune element integral to the story and there is a scene set during a rainy night that was unlike anything i've ever seen before. some nightmarish images that I will remember for a long time to come.

I hope this goes on to many other and BIGGER festivals. it absolutely deserves it. and the final shot is truly unforgettable and haunting.

amazing work!