Reviews

Celtic Pride (1996)
Boston Brilliance
7 April 2014
I go for the Milwalkie Bucks myself but I used to go for the Celtics... Welcome to my review on a very underrated movie. Celtic Pride was released in the fun year of 1996. It stars Daniel Stern, Dan Akroyd and Damon Wayons. Now, Daniel Stern is an extraordinarily funny actor and a great one in retrospective. Dan Akroyd is also an awesome actor who actually signed my DVD of this film when he was on a world tour. The film is very funny and the comedic acting is legendary. I think anyone who's seen this film probably disagrees with the 5.1. I rate this film a 7.2 for its memorable style and character which is hard to find in movies these days. I definitely recommend having this film in your collection as you can watch it over and over again. Click if this review was useful to you if you go for the Milwalkie Bucks. If not that, I go for the Green bay Packers in the N.F.L, San Jose Sharks in the N.H.L and mildly follow the A.F.L, my team there are the Fremantle Dockers... And so, be sure to check out my upcoming reviews for anticipated films like The Amazing Spiderman 2, Godzilla, X Men IV, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, The Hobbit part 3 and more!
127 Hours (2010)
~127 Hours~ "A Riveting True Story"
3 April 2014
Welcome to my review on one of my favorite movies of all time, 127 Hours. Based upon the legendary true story of Aron Ralston which Danny Boyle greatly adapted on film. Some critics call it better than his work on Slumdog Millionaire and I think so too. Actor James Franco plays the lead character and does an inspiring job, I always loved the acting of James Franco, he makes the original Spider-Man trilogy just so cool in a way. The design of the film is unique and very creative especially through the opening credits where 3 single shots are shown on screen all with their own impacting purpose. The film focuses around the 5 days (127 Hours), Aron Ralston spent in the canyon trapped by a boulder. The moderate themes, flashbacks and memories all lead up to a vision of what will be his future son. Looking down upon his trapped arm he realizes it's the only thing keeping him from helping his son grow up. He then proceeds to cut his trapped arm off from the boulder by first dislodging his bones, he then cuts into the arm full of muscles and nerves. The scene is very powerful and will probably bring a tear to your eye. The end music is also played out very well and sounds very good with what's going on. I highly recommend this movie to anyone, Danny Boyle brings a riveting tale about the soul and heart which proves that there is no force more powerful than the will to live.
Halloween II (1981)
Double The Scares?
3 April 2014
Halloween 2 is just one of those determined sequels like Ghostbusters 2 for instance. Although it can never quite match the original... Welcome to my review on the second Halloween film of the series. I decided to only review this film because there's more to talk about it than the original. The screenplay was written by John Carpenter but unfortunately wasn't directed by him. The film made more money than Friday The 13th 2 at the box office. The film is often picked on for its violence and how it overpowers the scariness of the actual film. Donald Pleasence returns as Dr. Loomis and does his usual solid performance. Probably the best parts of the movie are when he talks about Michael Myers when he was still his patient. The film takes place directly after the events of the first film which was a very good idea. I think the musical score in this film is more gloomy and dark than the original's piano version. The new characters are quite useless and forgettable but characters like Michael Myers aka "The Shape" and Laurie Strode are expanded on. The film is by no means bad like most horror sequels these days and try's very hard to keep up to scratch like the original. The only big problem with the film is that it doesn't provide enough scares for hardcore horror movie fans. The beginning of the film is nicely done and is still fairly good by the end credits, I recommend only singling out these two films because the rest in the franchise are lazy and useless... Anyway, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
The Wolverine (2013)
The Wolverine (2013) "What Was The Point"
29 March 2014
Was there a reason for the release of this film? It was really an unnecessary accessory to the Marvel films, we could have waited for X Men 4 without this, it's only one more year... Anyway this film is a prequel and what do you know, no, it doesn't suck, but it doesn't shine either! It's something in between. It's one of those Marvel movies that leaves you with a uneasy feeling, you have no clue if you liked it or not. Hugh Jackman is also a little bored on screen and is a bit out of shape. He's not fat, he just looks to old to be Wolverine anymore, he looked awesome in the first film but now he just looks like Bruce Willis in Die Hard 4.0. "What was the point" with this film, it didn't do the series any favors! They might as well of released the Incredible Hulk 2. I'm sure everyone would have preferred that more. Anyway this is Davorin Lonac signing off...
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
X Men First Class (2011) "Did I Miss Something"
29 March 2014
It's set in the 60's, an aspect most like, it's got some good actors... but is so fake! It's too hard to watch without thinking about the madness on screen. It's not entertainment, it's just too much for the eyes. I mean the first X Men films had weird stuff in them but here it's just taken too far. Being set in 1962, it's really hard to believe anything you see. This film got a 7.8 which is way too overrated. I think I'm one of the few who dislike this film. Sure some scenes are awesome but mostly it's just a crazy mess! I swear you'll be embarrassed if you're a kid and you watch this with your father! And the movie's rated M, oh yeah, it's rated M! Why do they try make these films serious if the visuals are just computerized as hell. I'm sorry to say I've never expressed my feelings about this film but yes, this film is not one of my favorites! I'd rather watch Batman & Robin on VHS, I'd rather watch X Men 3 on a scratched DVD! Oh... Well that's enough. I have no more to say, it's not that bad but is really lacks in every god damn detail at times!!! "Did I Miss Something"?
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
X Men Origins Wolverine (2009) "Could This Mean Hope"
28 March 2014
"Could this mean hope?". After the bitter disappointment of X Men 3, many people eagerly awaited this film to redeem the series. Unfortunately it only made it sink lower. This is a good example of why prequels suck, well, most of them anyway. I mean we had Star Wars Episode I, Alien Vs Predator and now this. I think we all know that most prequels suck so bad, it's sad. Don't even get me started on the Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd! Back to this movie, the film focuses on the origins of Wolverine to give us a better insight on the character we saw in the previous X Men trilogy, oh wait, Days of Future Past is coming out, that's the bad thing with part 4's, they're so confusing! Anyway the film's villain is William Stryker, a much younger version of the original one in X2. The beginning of the film is enjoyable and there are some good aspects of the film. It most definitely isn't the worst Marvel movie of all time but also definitely isn't the best. Although I think I prefer it to X3... Get ready for my next two X Men reviews on X Men: First Class, The Wolverine and the upcoming X Men IV: Days of Future Past.
X-Men (2000)
X Men (2000) "A Great Shot at Marvel's: X MEN"
28 March 2014
X Men is one of the earliest Marvel movies adapted to the big screen. Released in 2000, the film gained satisfactory reviews and many audiences were pumped for the sequel. The film introduces the heroes in X Men in a fun and enjoyable way and makes many references to the comics. This is my personal favorite of the X Men series and today I'll tell you why. First off the introduction of Wolverine is awesome and is very much in reality. The film has the most enjoyable moments of all the X Men films and the special effects hold up very well even after 14 years. The cast is played out brilliantly and there are little to no mistakes made on screen. The villains are portrayed in a nice manner and I think no other film of the X Men series can capture the true character of Wolverine than in this film. Of course Hugh Jackman played Wolverine several times but it is here where he actually reminds you of that guy with razor sharp claws known in the comics. This film is definitely must see if you're seeking out the good Marvel movies because this one is truly in the Top 10 list for me... Bryan Singer delivers "A Great Shot at Marvel's X MEN".
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
X Men 3 (2006) "Challenging X2"
28 March 2014
I am very thankful to you guys who have been giving me great responses to my X Men film reviews. For your viewing pleasure I have decided to release this new list on X Men 3: The Last Stand. Also be sure to see my upcoming reviews on all the X Men films including this years X Men: Days of Future Past. In the summer of 2006 this third X Men film was released and received large hype, although people were not happy that Bryan Singer would not be directing due to his work on Superman Returns. X Men 3 is considered the worst of the series short from X Men Origins: Wolverine. The concept of the film is silly and does not match up to the first two films. It provides good entertainment and is by no means bad. It is a fair film and can be loved by loyal fans. Especially after the film "challenging X2" in its greatness, it was not easy to make this film awesome. I think this film is OK and I don't mind it as much as most people, what do you think? Anyway this is Davorin Lonac signing off and be sure to view my upcoming reviews for 2014 and especially my Annual Christmas Edition 2. Last year we reviewed Hugo (2011) and this year will be a surprise... You'll have to wait till Christmas.
X2 (2003)
-X Men 2- (2003) "Bryan Singer Grandly Returns"
28 March 2014
Welcome to my review on X Men 2. A massive amount of requests to review this sequel have been sent, and today I grant you your wish. X men 2 is a good sequel but I seem to like the original more. The film mostly tries to add better action scenes and improve on the characters in the original film. I like the way William Stryker is introduced and makes for a cool villain, it is also nice to see Magneto helping the X Men where he and Proffeser X/ Charles Xavier make up their differences. Despite the quality of X Men Origins: Wolverine, it does affect the further films in a good way and provides good continuity. Although still many plot holes were made... Beside the fact, I like X Men 2 and "Bryan Singer Grandly Returns" to direct this sequel...
The Creativity of Mr. Wes Anderson
10 March 2014
Wes Anderson's style of filmmaking is truly awesome and its no surprise to me why such stars as Bill Murray join in on his latest projects. Moonrise Kingdom is my favorite of his movies. It has such a unique style as you will begin to see as early as the opening credits, the characters portrayed in the film are all top notch. Edward Norton as Scout Master Ward is the best character in the film and is very compelling. The film inspires you and gives you a better of idea of what movies should be. Bruce Willis plays the good cop named Captain Sharp. Jared Gilman is Sam Shakusky and does a really good job for his age, Kara Hayward comes alongside as his lover named Suzy Bishop. The two look great on screen and actually have some sort of chemistry together. As I stated before the film is just spectacular and can't be matched in its creativity. There is so many details you can identify which make it an "original" Wes Anderson film. With his new film, The Grand Budapest Hotel coming out soon, I feel quite certain it will not satisfy me as much as this absolute masterpiece!
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
RoboCop (2014)
A 2014 Release
5 March 2014
In 1987 we saw RoboCop hit the big screen. Back in a time when adult films marketed toys for kids. Hell I even got a RoboCop action figure at the time, I was 7 years old, ah yes the 80's... Anyway back to 2014. Seeing that a remake of RoboCop was underway I immediately thought, Why? I loved the original and even have some fondness for part 2 and 3. The thing I was relieved about is that I could actually see the film when it came out, in '87 I wanted to see this film really bad but my father protested. I can now see why. Anyway after my viewing of the remake I realized it was actually above average and above my expectations. I enjoyed the film very much and would certainly watch it again. The feel of the film is amazing and so fun to watch, there is also some awesome futuristic stuff on screen seeing that the film takes place in Detroit, 2028. Samuel L. Jackson is funny, Gary Oldman does his usual solid performance and Michael Keaton is always great to watch. The acting in the film is good but may reduce in depth at times. Then action scenes are good but can go a bit too fast. I highly doubt any fan of the original can literally HATE this film because in retrospective it really isn't that bad. Like Ghostbusters 2 and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade for example, they're determined sequels and try very hard to keep up with the original just like this movie.....
GHOSTBUSTERS II- A Review By Davorin Lonac
15 February 2014
This high spirited sequel hit the big screen in 1989 and like its predecessor, was a huge hit. The film had some competition at the time with films like Batman, Back To The Future Part 2 and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade arriving as well. But due to it being the sequel of one of the highest grossing films of its time, it was in the green. I like this sequel and I think there's nothing too bad about it. It certainly doesn't leave you with the feeling you had after the original but it still provides good entertainment. This is a worthy sequel you should see, sadly it was the last of the Ghostbusters series... The film is a bit lazy also, but the cast still delivers those same old characters in the original, we also get a comedic role from actor Peter MacNicol.... I rate this film a 7 because it is a little under rated, what do you think about this film? Anyway I'll be seeing you next time and be sure to see my brand NEW list. It features my favorite film of the years 1985 to today. Also be sure to write a comment below it and you can also recommend what type of list I should do next....
Ghostbusters (1984)
GHOSTBUSTERS- A Review By Davorin Lonac
15 February 2014
Hello and welcome to my review on Ghostbusters. This review will be concluded in my review on Ghostbusters II, be sure to view that too. Anyway Ghostbusters hit the big screen in 1984 and became an instant hit and an iconic pop culture stream nowadays. I really like this film because of its funny humor and re-watchable nature. I think a 7.8 is the perfect score for this film because it does slightly lack in some details. The special effects in the film were extraordinary at the time but don't really keep up with the effects we have today. The musical score is good but is over-powered by the film's song written and performed by Ray Parker Jr. Its an easy to watch film and provides good entertainment for mostly anyone. Without further more to say, I'll see you soon in my upcoming review on... GHOSTBUSTERS PART II. "WHO YOU GONNA CALL?"™
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Misery (1990)
"Respectively Fun, Wild and Suspenseful"
7 February 2014
Misery was released in 1990 and was one of the highest earning films behind Home Alone. The film was adapted from the pages of Stephen King's novel by the same name. This film is nice and scary as it should be but it is even more suspenseful like a good thriller should be. James Caan plays the novelist named Paul Sheldon who is famous for his "Misery" titles. He is "rescued" by Annie Wilkes played brilliantly by Kathy Bates, who seems normal enough until her violent mood swings come along and thus Paul Sheldon, with badly bent legs, must get out before Annie kills him. Due to the film mainly focusing on Paul Sheldon and his terrifying times in the house of Annie Wilkes, there is not much of a big cast but supporting characters like the sheriff who sadly gets god damn shot right in the back by a pump action shot gun! Jesus..! Anyway, if you're looking for an awesome thriller on a Saturday night I highly recommend this film as it still today never let's up in enjoying me. I'm Davorin Lonac and be sure to view my further reviews for 2014.
Duel (1971 TV Movie)
-Duel 1971- A Review By Davorin Lonac
5 February 2014
Before Jaws and Indiana Jones, a young Steven Spielberg made this 100% cult classic. This film is great but nothing more, it is what you'd expect from Steven Spielberg but not necessarily what you'd want. The ending to the film I think is underwhelming and isn't exactly what I was hoping for. But the beginning of the film is really enjoyable and fun to watch but it can get a little repetitive because most of the film takes place on a highway and never really goes anywhere new. The film received mixed to positive reviews and at the time that really started the great career of Steven. It also features a memorable goof where the main character goes into a phone booth and the camera man can be seen in the reflection of the glass. But as we know all films must have some sort of goofs and... Well with nothing else to say I bid you farewell and be sure to check out more of my upcoming reviews. It is 2014 and I'll soon be reviewing films like The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and more anticipated motion pictures.

DL™ "Reviewer, Lister and Ratings artist on IMDb"
Batman Begins (2005)
8 Years After Batman & Robin...
1 February 2014
Greetings. I am Davorin Lonac and today you'll be viewing my updated version of this review. Sorry for any inconveniences during the past 2 weeks when I was updating this review, now I can assure you that THIS review is here to stay. Anyway, today we'll be talking about Batman Begins. It had been 8 years since Batman and Robin and the first of the Christopher Nolan trilogy would be made. This film wowed audiences across America and was a very big but unexpected success. This is personally my second favorite film of the Batman legacy but surely my favorite of the Christopher Nolan trilogy. Something about this film is just so enjoyable and Liam Neeson brings his awesome role as Ra's Al Ghul who is my favorite Batman villain to appear on screen to date. I really think that this film is unappreciated compare to The Dark Knight (2008) and The Dark Knight Rises (2012). Why people like those overrated sequels better, hell I'll never know, but what I do know is that this film is absolutely brilliant and has never left me disappointed... Next up in the "My Batman Review" series is... yep you guessed it!... Batman and Robin, hopefully I won't pass out during the middle of that review, boy do I have some stuff to say about IT. Yes, you heard me, I referred to Batman and Robin as IT. Just joking it ain't that bad....
Glorious Work of Art
18 January 2014
Back To The Future is one of my favorite films of all time. With great comedy, great entertainment, who couldn't enjoy it!? Many lists claim that the sequel is much better and I really think that's a huge mistake. I mean seriously, who enjoys Part II better than Part I? Anyway, today we'll dig into this Hollywood masterpiece produced by Steven Spielberg and directed by Robert Zemekis. And so this film grew into a brilliantly iconic motion picture for its flawless acting, characters such as Doc Brown and its pure entertainment. The film is exciting from start to finish and realistically didn't need sequels but hell, they made 'em anyway. The film centers on Mart McFly, a teenager who accidentally gets sent back in time by the Delorian his friend scientist, Dr Emmet Brown, constructed as a stylish time machine. With the time circuits set on the date November 5th 1955 Marty is, well, stuck there. Worried he'll never return Marty manages to locate the younger Doc in 1955 and convince him he's from the future. And so this enjoyable plot soon turns suspenseful when Marty unknowingly alters his parents love affair which ultimately could make HIS very existence erase. But in the end everything clears up and Marty can live his life normally in 1985. The film never let's up and now I'd like to shortly point out some opinions of mine concerning part II and III. Part II somewhat damages the greatness of the first and makes some plot holes too. Back to the Future part 3, I think I like better than the second, also damages the first and seeing all these 3 films take place in a matter of days, Marty looks quite a bit older than he did in the first installment. But yeah, its nothing too big to complain about but these things irritate me for some reason. Anyway, I'll wrap up this review by saying, Goodbye and thanks for reading.....
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
The Dark Knight™- A Review By Davorin Lonac
17 January 2014
Welcome viewers. Now I've been getting a lot of questions asking when I'm going to release my Dark Knight review and so, here it is. Its the one you've been waiting for and enjoy...

The Dark Knight is the sequel to Batman Begins (2005) and considered to be the best of this trilogy directed by Christopher Nolan. Personally I think Batman Begins is the best of the trilogy and you can find out why in my review about it. Now, The Dark Knight was a very anticipated film and was released 3 years after the first installment. It is a great film with a stunning and realistic story line. The acting is top notch and Heath Ledger plays the now unforgettable Joker. Two-Face is an additional villain who is very realistic but somewhat out of character. The film aims to be a more serious and emotional film. But Christopher Nolan fails to surpass the greatness of Batman Begins. I guess this film is over rated too, there are so many other films worthy of a 9.0! Besides, 9.0 is pushing it a little too far. I mean the film gets kind of boring when Two Face comes into it. But anyway its a good film and out of 10 I'd rate it an 8.0. Well, I hope you enjoyed my review folks. Now you know what I feel for this film, its the question you've all been asking.
"He's Still Got It"
16 January 2014
Hello viewers, due to the release of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, I decided to review its predecessor. May I just first point out my dear fondness for The Lord of The Rings trilogy which I'll soon be reviewing. Anyway The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey was released in 2012 and without the slightest hesitation I went off to see it the theater. The film has a much lighter tone than the Lord of the Rings trilogy and can be called more "childish". This aspect is one I really like, it makes you feel all warm inside especially when the Dwarfs start singing a song on Bilbo Baggins' table. Peter Jackson has still got his remarkable skill for directing as he proves in this wondrous film. I'd say I like this film more than "The Fellowship of the Ring" or maybe not because both films can't be compared with each other somehow. But the truth remains that my favorite film of the Lord of the Rings trilogy is "The Two Towers". But then again this film comes very close to being second as its a brilliant adventure which leaves you wanting more Middle-Earth goodness.
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Did Anyone Consider?
14 January 2014
Now, Batman Forever is a bit of fail in cinema but is not too bad. I understand that almost all its elements are stupid and make no logical sense but I can understand why Joel Schumaker made it like this. It all began in 1992 when Batman Returns was released and Warner Brothers were already concerned. With the director, Tim Burton having complete control over the creativity, the film became very dark and very weird much like any typical Tim Burton film. When McDonald's started producing toys for the film the parents protested that the film was way too dark and had a very bizarre and sexual nature. And so, Tim Burton was kicked out before he could make his third Batman film with its title called: Batman Redemption. But Warner Brothers was not finished with their Batman films and quickly found the most unlikely director for a Batman film, who ended up to be Joel Shumacker. The script was quickly underway and filming began somewhere in January, 1994. One thing that puzzles me is that I don't think anyone considered that this film would be a wrong move, couldn't they tell by the plot line and dialog? Who thought for one second this could be bad? Anyway another reason this film is weird is because of all the colors on screen. There is literally every color put into the first scene of where Gotham is in peril under the hands of two face. The reason this film is so colorful is because after Tim Burton's dark Batman Returns, the makers thought a nice and bright film would be the right idea which indeed it wasn't. Tommy Lee Jones as Two-Face is just his strangest role of all time, Val Kilmer is OK as Bruce Wayne and Jim Carrey as the Riddler, like Tommy Lee Jones as Two Face, is just a strange role. The final battle sequence where Jim Carrey appears as the Riddler in his costume all glittered is just GAY. I think that was a little scene Joel Shumaker personally put in the film seeing he actually is a homosexual. Not that I'm against gays or anything. And so this is Davorin Lonac signing off and be sure to view my other reviews and exciting lists.
Correctly Misplaced
14 January 2014
After what should have been the final chapter in the original Batman legacy, Warner Brothers signed Joel Shumacker on for yet another conclusion in the franchise after Batman Forever (1995). This film can be freely admitted as a stupid and insanely misplaced story for a Batman film. With 3 villains which make puns every five minutes, we don't even get to understand the characters at all. Well maybe Mr Freeze but Poison Ivy and Bane just have no real meaning in the film besides their entertainment. Batman Forever was close to ending the franchise on a quite low note but then when this was released, all hope was lost. Thankfully Christopher Nolan would save the series 8 years later with Batman Begins. I wonder what the makers were thinking with this film, whoever wrote the script must have been too stupid to think of a better plot or maybe this film was just made for cash. The dialog, like Batman Forever, is bizarre and sounds terrificly stupid when the actors say their lines. Anyway this is Davorin Lonac signing off and soon to be reviewing the entire Batman films, including Christopher Nolan's trilogy...
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Rising Isn't Quite the Word
8 January 2014
Welcome viewers to this review about the final in Christopher Nolan's "Batman" trilogy. First off I'll begin with saying that I love Batman Begins, The Dark Knight isn't that good but this film just pretty much ruins all what the previous ones stood for. The film goes for a bit too long and leaves you quite impressed but when you think about it, after viewing the first two films you realize this one ruins them. In Batman Begins, Ra's Al Ghul (Liam Neeson) is known as a respectable and wise villain. When you find out about his past life in The Dark Knight Rises, the character seems undermined. Although the epic feel to this film is extraordinary. This film provides you with good action, good acting but a foolishly placed plot. Bane is a good villain, Catwoman just.. well isn't a very good detail of the film. There is no depth with the character or costume and I think Michelle Pfieffer was much better portrayed as the character. There was no whip either, damn! And well, yeah this film isn't as good as its claimed to be. And so with out further mentions I wish you a pleasant day.....
El Dorado: The Film of Gold
4 January 2014
With animations so wondrous and setting so fantastic, The Road To El Dorado is a perfect film. Tulio, Miguel and their horse Altivo set sail, map in hand, in search of golden treasure in this all star adventure! Upon landing on the shores of El Dorado, the legendary "lost city of gold", Tulio and Miguel are mistaken for gods and are lavished with riches beyond their wildest dreams. This film will leave you loving every moment. With a great musical score by Hans Zimmer and a gripping story line, this film never let's up in laughs, action and adventure. It is a very under- appreciated film and shockingly doesn't even make a 7 here! I don't know who rates this but surely they'd need to rethink. There is only one bad thing about this film, it didn't install a sequel which I think everyone knows was wide open. And so that concludes my review on this, a greatly made film!
Disturbia (2007)
Fear Doesn't Just Appear When Those Throw a Spear
29 December 2013
Disturbia is a 2007 horror film starring Shia Labeouf. Narrowing several similarities between another film, if you liked Rear Window (1954) then you're going to quite like this... If you're a teenager of course! Anyway this film starts off very decent but it kind of loses its grip nearing the end. It is quite a scary film and will leave you on the edge of your seat. The film's story line is fair and makes sense, it can remind you of Rear Window (1954) sometimes but only at the slightest. There is good acting by David Morse who leads us to believe that he really can't be the serial killer which indeed he is at the end climax when we learn the truth! This film is an all enjoyable thriller which you can't get bored of, Disturbia will leave you breathless but at the same time shivering. And so this is Davorin Lonac signing off and be checking in daily for new lists and reviews!
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Groundhog Day (1993)
Stumbling on Greatness
28 December 2013
Groundhog Day... I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this film. The acting is great, the story line is so fun to comprehend, its just great!!! I first saw this film in 1995 which was 2 years after its initial release and was just compelled. Bill Murray plays a weather man named Phil Conners who reports the significant events of Groundhog Day which is celebrated in the ice cold areas of America. The following day Phil wakes up only to relive the same day again and again until the story line just gets so intriguing. Comical scenes are included when Phil tries numerous times to kill himself in creative ways but still some how manages to wake up in his bed at the same time as every other day, well... Not every "other" day, more like every "same" day. And so each day he tries to get the woman he secretly loves to love him and his efforts go to hilarious depths. I can assure you this film is so entertaining and enjoyable all the way and you will not be disappointed... And so I, Davorin Lonac, sign off once more only to return again soon in my next review. I have a feeling its gonna be about a film called Batman Begins, perhaps?