rachjreyes

One of the best shows on Nick, 16 November 2004

Danny Phantom is definitely a winner.

Though it may have its flaws, it is most certainly better than most other shows on Nick (asides Fairly Oddparents and Teenage Robot, to start with)and other cartoon channels.

The sarcasm and humor actually keep you laffin' your butt off for quite awhile. Esp with the repeated teasing that grown-ups can't catch the "lingo" of our generation.

The characters are realistic enough, a "modest" computer-addicted best friend--Tucker, and a Goth activist (I still have to meet a Goth girl who's as interested in greens and amphibians) girl best friend, Sam. I still object to the whole Danny+Sam thing; it won't work.

My school doesn't have a football team so I still don't see what the big deal is with quarterbacks and bullying. Too much time with pigskins, I guess. ;p

Danny Fentem is my supreme favorite cuz he shows 2 sides of himself: the shy Danny Fentem who goes through life trying to get a girlfriend (?) and get by school, and his alter-ego with the unique costume (which fits his identity as a ghost boy)--Danny Phantom. Plus, he's cute (?).

To Mr Hartman: I salute you! Awesome work! ;p