Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
Hotel Cæsar (1998)
Now, being that close to 80% of all TV-series in the Norwegian networks are of a foreign origin, one might assume that the remaining 20% would contain at least a certain level of quality. One might assume that the vast amount of money it actually costs to produce television and movies here - thus, the obvious reason for the frequency of purchased, far cheaper, foreign programs - could result in television with at least a minimum degree of equality to those purchased from abroad. "Hotel Cæsar" fails to meet these anticipations.
I really can't recall being witness to a TV-series with such an embarrassing writing, awkward acting, disgusting cinematography and unprofessional directing.
Imagine a series with a cast who would be rejected from a John Waters-flick, the writers behind "Full House" suffering from writer's block, and cinematography which would make an average amateur-porn-movie look like an epic. Then, imagine Üwe Boll orchestrating the whole thing together.
"Hotel Cæsar" is, then, not to be recommended to anyone. Not even if your nationality is Norwegian. That is unless, of course, you consider this kind of television to be well spent tax-money.
Silent Hill 2 (2001)
First of all, let me say that I've always been a hardcore Resident Evil gamer. From the first thrilling game in that creepy house on PSX in the mid-90's - too the latest Resident Evil 4; Resident Evil has represented that thrilling, creepy feeling I never seem to get from any Horror movie. But when I started playing Silent Hill 2 - all of that changed. This is, by far, the most terrifying, sick and creepy thing I have ever experienced. I'm 21 years old, and I don't dare playing it alone... This is truly the bible of the Horror genre, or; Horror defined.
I dare you too play it alone with surround, I dare you...