Iawa1437

Fever Pitch was the perfect balance between sports and life, 3 April 2005

Fever Pitch displayed the perfect balance between sports and life. It is the perfect date movie to satisfy the guy-sports-lovers and same thing for the girls, as well as a good story behind it all. You feel for both of them as you witness their relationship together. The story is great, this is a movie anyone can enjoy. I laughed, I cried, I laughed a lot more, and realized that Drew Barrymore and Jimmy Fallon are a very good acting team! Jimmy Fallon was perfect for this role and I hope that everyone likes this movie as much as I did. He is a perfect teacher, I wish I had had one like him, and Drew Barrymore kicked as a intelligent business-woman fighting for the top. This is the perfect time for a movie about baseball to come out, get ready for baseball season!! PS. Sorry for the loss Red Sox, but you will get 'em again.

light-hearted romantic, 5 February 2005

that is what i am and that is what this movie is. I don't think it is supposed to be a profoundly deep movie. This is a very welcomed break from the good, but overdone dramas of the day. I love them, but who doesn't like to see a guilty pleasure movie every now and then? This movie can cure the worst attitude and your craving fora good chick flick. It is very funny and the clichés they use are used to please the audience and the characters. so, i mean give it up, sit back, and just enjoy this very awesome movie.

The actors are very well cast, and while i must agree that some of the many plot lines are mostly left hanging, the important ones are not.