ancelikelly

Light and Quirky, 27 February 2013

I'm surprised the ratings aren't a little higher for "The Mindy Project" - with a lot of the crap out there, "The Mindy Project" is refreshingly quite funny. The characters are quirky, and I have a smile on my face pretty much the whole time I am watching the show. It's a nice break from all the drama filled teenage/girls/vampire shows that seem to be all the rave right now.

This a light fun filled comedy, that i'd compare to "Parks and Rec" and "The Office." So if you like those shows then you'll probably like this one as well.

It's about a young doctor who is living similar lives to many woman in their earlier 30's. Can't find someone to settle down with but has a career and a nice friend base at her office. She's surrounded by characters who are mostly in the same boat as her.

The show is fast paced and filed with nutty dialogue and makes for a perfect show to watch during lunch, or if you need a break from hectic life.