Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
1. The Shawshank Redemption
3/4. Back To The Future 1+2
6/7/8. LOTR Trilogy
9. The Prestiege
10. The Orphanage
11. Forrest Gump
12. The Butterfly Effect
13. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
15. Terminator 2
16. Star Wars
17. Fight Club
18. Schindlers List
Critics love it??? Are they scared of losing their Disney invites?
A movie with tons of set-up and misdirection which ultimately leaves you empty. A poor story overall and decisions which will leave star wars fans fuming.
+ Throne room scene - One of the best in the whole SAGA + Holden Hyperspace scene self sacrifice. + Some great jokes and nods to previous canon. + Rey and Kylo's interactions via force. + Seeing Yoda again + Caretakers
- Whole Kanto Bite sequence.
- Space Leia
- Killing off snoke too soon and in that way.
- Too much misdirection pretending to kill off other characters (Finn, Rose, Leia)
- Phasma ruined again (shes the baddest ass in the galaxy - read the novel).
- Luke giving him up to the force.
- So much misplaced humor (Put a shirt on, holding for hux)
- General Holden subplot. Why keep the plan a secret?
- The whole thing about ships running out of fuel.
- Maz cameo
- DJ being underused.
- BB8 being a convenient plot device over and over. BB8-ex machina
- No knights of Ren.
- Why did Maz have Luke's Lightsaber?
- Rey's parents being nobodys and Snoke having no backstory.
Disney need to rethink. Wonder how Lucas feels.
This series had a lot of potential and I sat through 3 episodes of it. The hosts completely ruined it as they are so ignorant of travel and have nothing interesting to say other than a place being "incredible" or "awesome". They keep trying to justify the fact they are now "travellers" as they get an all expenses paid TV series around the world, and clearly had never stepped outside of their state back in America.
For backpackers this series is a real turn off since everything they do is dependent on a guide and with 5 star luxuries from the hotels to the activities they do that most travellers would not afford (or care for). There is no sense of adventure or excitement here! They seriously need to go and do some travelling independently and really see the world!