Cristabellajolie

"Celebrities Uncensored" It's part of why they make the big bucks!, 13 January 2005

CELEBRITIES UNCENSORED is one of the best shows on TV. It shows the celebrities in everyday situations out in the public. The celebrities know that once they have made it to their status, that when they go out, people are going to recognize them. I like CELEBRITIES UNCENSORED because it tells us fans a lot about certain celebrities. It shows the celebrities that treat their fans with respect as well as showing the celebrities who try to avoid their fans at any cost. I think it is important that a celebrity takes time for their fans because if it were not for their fans buying their tickets, albums, DVD's, CD's, magazines, etc., they could not afford that new West Hollywood mansion for 10 million. Also, if it weren't for the paparazzi, there would be no photos promoting their movies as they walk down the red carpet, smiling, signing autographs, and taking pictures with fans as well. CELEBRITIES UNCENSORED shows the ugly truth about some celebrities and the kindness of others.