ken-585-741792

What a hoot!!!!, 3 August 2014

What a enjoyable movie. When I first so the trailer I thought of the Firefly/Serenity series/movie and after seeing it I was right it had a lot of the same vibe. On top of that when reading the credits noticed that Nathan Fillion aka. Malcolm Reynolds from the series has a cameo in the movie. The real and CG was pretty much seamless and really worked in this movie more than others I have seen. The inclusion of 70's hit songs was great and I wonder how much the Time-Life website will be looked at for their 70's collection, as well as ITunes.

Anyway just a great movie and will keep you entertained from start to finish. When it comes out on video I will purchase it and there are not many that make me want to do that anymore.

Great movie---Great car, 18 January 2013

I have been a fan of Arnold for years and he much like John Wayne just plays himself no matter what the role. I am also a huge fan of the Chevrolet Corvette and own a Cyber/Grey Z06 myself. Given that there was no way I would miss this movie.

The movie does feel like many of the action movies of the 80's and 90's and I enjoyed it. I am sure the movie will win no awards although the action and chase scenes were as good as I have seen. I thought Johnny Knoxville was great in his role and he and Arnold played off each other well.

If you are a action movie and car guy, go see it.