Xavier_Creed

**THIS IS A GREAT MOVIE!**, 13 September 2004

I liked this movie a lot. Milla did a awesome job...kicked butt! I think it was better then the first movie. Tons more zombie action, and Nemesis!!! I'm a HUGE fan of the games, and Nemesis, they did and freaking great job on him, I love it when he yelled "S.T.A.R.S!!" Things jumping out left and right. lol I only have two questions. 1) What happened to Clair? I was sure she was suppose to be in this movie, the even said so on the site, right? And 2) Where the hell is Wesker already?? That guy rocks, the quintasential bad guy, the brain behind the whole thing. You'd at least think he would be mentioned! Oh well, still a great movie. This is a must see......SO GO SEE IT! lol

Hero (2002)
***Now this is traditional Chinese cinema***, 31 August 2004

This movie was the best movie Jet Li has made. The story really pulled you in and kept a tight hold, and the cinematography was pure eye candy! The music was fantastic, as were the fight scenes. I always feel like I'm watching more of a beautiful ballet then an action movie, the movement is so smooth, perfect, precise, and had meaning. This was right up there with "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon". This movie is a must see, specially if you like traditional Chinese martial-arts cinema. Not the bastardized versions America puts out, low-grade knock-offs that they are. All violence and no story or heart. However as I always say, Make up your own mind. Don't listen to all those people that whine and complain about everything, most of the time they don't know what they're talking about. And don't take someone else's word on it being a good movie. You have an opinion, and most importantly a mind, use it! **A big 10 out of 10 from me** Stay Frosty!

This is the one to not miss!, 21 August 2004

Okay this was a great movie, it had tons of action and didn't leave me wanting. It had great camera work, action sequences, character development, and it didn't drag on making you feel like you wasted your time and money like some movies! *cough* Bourne Supremacy *cough*! I would even say it was better then Kill Bill and it's sequel! I highly suggest this movie it's very good, I brought someone that didn't see any of the Bug or Pred flicks and she loved it and then we watched the other movies and she still says that the AvP flick was the best of them all. I know she's crazy the 2nd alien flick was the best. lol People come on here and whine and complain about the movie saying "they knew it was going to suck" or some crap like that. I say, "Then why did you go see it?" Look people it's not the number one movie is Canada for nothing. And if I hear one crack about Canada from any Americans so help me God! People liked it and a lot loved it. I've talked to a lot of people that are BIG fan freaks of the Aliens and Predator movies, and they loved the movie also. So for anyone that watched it and hated it, you're part of a VERY small minority....and you're wrong deal with it or keep it to yourself. To everyone else, go se the movie and make up your own mind as it should be. Don't listen to others ranting and raving, think for yourself! In my opinion this movie was GREAT, I can't wait for AvP2, I'm going to buy them both! Oh yeah.....GO BUGS GO, BUGS RULE!!!!!!

***A BIG 10 OUT OF 10, YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED***