Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
An awesome lazy follow up to a Awesometacular Prequel. Little SPOILERS!!!
I watched AoU right when it came out. I usually don't like to watch Marvel Movies in theaters but the trailer made me watch it. The trailer made the movie look dark and awesome. Found many problems with this movie though. 1. Too much one liners. This is not an 90s action movie nor an Arnold movie and this movie has a lot of one liners. It made me feel like this movie was only made for the one liners. The timing is off and some are not even funny and they are all, all predictable.
2. The trailer lied The trailers for AoU was great and dark. But the movie is opposite. The ultron in trailers were dark and so evil! again it wasn't much in the movie. ULTRON IS A DARK VILLAIN.
3. Why is the Falcon even credited in this movie? He doesn't do sh*t. He pops up in the first 15 minutes and the last 30 seconds. Thats it!.
5. The story feels like they just put it together in a day or something. It was lazy. This is not the filmmakers fault i guess. In the comics, Ant-Man creates Ultron. The birth of Ultron in this movie is complicated.
6. Most of the ending was focused on Scarlett Witch and the Hulk. I feel like Scarlett Witch and Hulk had even more screen time than Ultron and Iron Man. even though, There wasn't enough Iron Man in this film at all, just like the IM3.
7. I watched it in Ultra AVX Atmos 3D. The Atmos wasn't that great and the 3D was a waste of money. Not a single scene in this film is worth watching in 3D so don't waste your money on 3D! Atmos was OK. Not the best Atmos i have experienced. Just watch it in IMAX, it should be better. DON'T WATCH IT IN 3D EVER!
This movie struggled just like any other sequels to an epic prequel. Although i felt like Joss was pushed and was lazy to do this film. But good job on all the Action Sequences and costumes. Scarlett witch at the very end of the movie gets new costume out of no where and she looks HAWT! Good job on finding out hints for Civil War cause there are tons! The Mid-credit scene. OMG that was sick! Its super short and just a character saying one line. It is sick. And don;t expect a post-credit scene and don't waste your time waiting all the way through the rolling credits.
There are no strings on meeeee!
Don't Underestimate Dhoom
I have seen many stupid things in Hollywood movies too like riding bikes and cars on a rope. Then why don't people underestimate those movies? why only Bollywood? funny thing is its all the Indians that underestimate our movies. No Wonder India Is Still Like This!!! No Unity. All of the Fast and Furious movies define all of the gravity laws and physics. Why doesn't people have any problem with that? Is it because they think white people make the best movies. F**k no. White people make the best character movies like Forrest Gump, Cast Away, The Godfather. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO ACTION MOVIES, BOLLYWOOD AND Hollywood ARE THE SAME STILL. Its just that Hollywood has better technologies to make a good looking action film. Transformers is as stupid movies can get to and they call it realistic. SO DON'T TELL ME Hollywood ACTION IS ANY BETTER!!!!
Iron Man Three (2013)
Spin-Off to at least 2 movies
The Dark Knight and The Incredibles
This movie was boring. I kinda felt like leaving the theatre in between. not much cool action sequences. The script was awful. and why exactly is it set in a Christmas season. its like this movie has:
Tony Stark-89.5% Iron Man-10% Avengers-0.5% (the flashback and Dr. Banner at the end credits)
Please marvel get Jon Favreau back for directing. This barely even sets up for Avengers 2. But excellent acting. Would have been better if they brought in any avenger, just one. Seriously you think after the bad guys attack air force one and kidnap the president of the Americas, the SHIELD will sit and watch a man who is full of himself solve the problem. NO, after all they attacked the air force one and the kidnapped the President.
Pain & Gain (2013)
A Micheal Bay Film?
1. Not a typical Michael Bay film.
2. No car chases
3. Not much explosions ONLY 1. its a car blowing up.
4. Rock's funny, same as Anthony Mackie.
5. Some good clean scenes
8. Doesn't feel like Bad Boys at all!
These are the 8 reasons why i rate this movie 8.
Would I watch it over again? (is it that good?) YES! Definitely!
Now about the story.
I honestly find it very hard to believe that this happened in real life. Because from what I just saw, bloody hell its miserable. I mean how Dumb can you be to just murder people and cut their body to pieces and throw it away?
Micheal is an Auter, his cool scene in Bad Boys 2 where they shoot and kill the black gangsters in their house and the camera just revolving around the two rooms they are in. thats pretty cool.
Comedy? only first half of it. The rest when you watch it yo go "omg i don't wanna see this".
But rock and Anthony cracks a joke here and then.
I won't let a kid watch this movie. Not at all.
ITS NOT WHAT YOU EXPECT AFTER WATCHING THE TRAILERS. THE TRAILERS JUST MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ITS BAD BOYS 3. ITS different on the big screen.
Visual and Sound mixing? Normal just what you expect from a low budget movie.
In Fact the word alien isn't used in this movie. GOOD THING.
No muscle car show offs.
OVERALL I THINK ITS AN EXCELLENT Fing MOVIE!!!!!!