ginisur7

Cosmopolis (2012)
Stay away, 29 November 2012

Being French I also watched this movie believing that Juliette Binoche would only play in intelligent quality movies. Unfortunately - this is not the case. I am not a fan of Robert Pattinson - but I also expected he would have enough offers to choose from in order not to make movies that are total nonsense.

And - unfortunately again - this movie is nonsense. It is the worst movie I ever saw (I did not not watch it fully) - please stay away and do not waste your time! I even signed up for IMDb only to make this review and help a few people avoid the film.

Only a few comments on the reason for that: the story sounds like a chic and elite "American Psycho" - like plot - but the movie is shot in a totally flimsy, cheap-looking way. A actors and the sets look cheap and the setting in the limo is like a sit-com. The dialogs are not clever or surrealistic - they are just plain nonsense (I work for the financial services industry). And finally the plot - well - it is simply bad - with out any tension, twists or humor. It is morose at best.

So please: stay away!