Reviews

The Avengers (2012)
Wonderful, Amazing, Thrilling
12 November 2012
The Phenomenal Avengers

Today I watched "The Avengers" for the first time. The movie itself, I believe was very well put together. Not knowing who each character is and not seeing each one of their movies to get their background. The movie was well put together, that I understood what role each one played. With the original cast of each character are in this movie, except they did not use the original actor for the Hulk which is what I was familiar with but the part was very well portrayed by Mark Raffalo . The Hulk character keeps the viewers on edge, wondering what or when will he release the rage of The Hulk.

The movie starts with that main villain Loky, god of mischief, planning one of his ultimate plans of taking over the world. The original actor, Tom Hiddleston, from the movie " Thor" plays an amazing part both dark and evil. Capturing all the characteristics of a grand villain, comes to life in the amazing film and Hiddleston plays the part to perfection. Other characters in this film include the fantastic performance of Chris Evans as Captain America. With his honor and loyal traits this character is incredibly brought to the screens with a perfect actor that does its great justice.

All the characters in this film are portrayed wonderfully to bring this fantasy film to life. This movie also shows the truth of a community in a tragedy. When all hope is lost in the movie each character mad at each other in regular life come together to get through the hard times and defeat the powerful Loki. This is film each actor feeds each other in this film that all the scenes connect perfectly and even if you have not seen all the individual movies of all the characters one by one. The film is still pretty easy to follow and to catch up on each one and the part they play. All and all I would like to say that Joss Whedon did an amazing job on creating each character and I hope there is more to come. Two thumbs up in my book….ART
4 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this