Ginger87

Page 1 of 16:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]

Date Movie (2006)
The Second Movie I Ever Walked Out On!, 28 February 2006

I saw this pathetic excuse for a movie this weekend because the original movie I wanted to see was sold out. I thought that since I loved all three Scary Movies, that this would be a really funny movie. However I was way wrong. This has got to be the worst movie I have ever seen in my life. In fact it was so bad, I walked out half way through because I couldn't stand it anymore.

Here are some of the many reasons why I don't like this movie. First of all, almost all of the jokes on this movie were disgusting. Second, there was basically no plot. The little plot that there was, was extremely stupid. Third, it spoofed "Meet the Parents". "Meet the Parents" is an excellent movie and it doesn't deserve to be spoofed by a horrible movie like this.

The BEST part of the movie was the previews for upcoming movies before the show even began.

Overall, if you know its good for you, don't see this movie. I give "Date Movie" 1/10 stars and I look forward to seeing it at the next Razzi award ceremony.

Great Movie!, 2 February 2006

I saw "War of the Worlds" last summer in theaters with my family. I found the movie to be very entertaining. The acting was well done and the special effects were excellent. The script was also well written, it kept me hooked.

"War of the Worlds" tells the story of a man and his 2 kids trying to escape from aliens who have invaded Earth. There were also some pretty scary scenes. In my opinion the beginning of the movie was the probably the scariest part.

Overall I really enjoyed this film, and I suggest everyone should see it. I give "War of the Worlds" 10/10 stars.

I Loved this Movie!, 12 January 2006

I saw "Herbie: Fully Loaded" in theaters several times and I absolutely loved it. I've always been a fan of Herbie and I was really excited about seeing this film. I think this movie is very cute and funny and a good film for the whole family to enjoy. I thought the acting was good and the script was well written. My favorite character is the one and only Herbie. He is so cute and I loved him "dating" the yellow Volkswagen beetle.

Overall I loved his film and I think everyone should give it a try. I know own it on DVD and I have watched it several times. I give "Herbie: Fully Loaded" 10/10 stars.

Flightplan (2005)
It Kept Me Hooked!, 13 October 2005

I saw "Flightplan" a few weeks ago with my family at the movies. Overall I thought it was a good movie. The plot was enjoyable(it kept me hooked), the acting was well done, and the script was good.

"Flightplan" tells the story of a mother, Kyle Pratt (Jodie Foster), who recently lost her husband. She and her daughter are traveling by plane to New York City to attend her husbands funeral. After waking up from a nap on the plane Kyle discovers that her daughter is missing. Even though everyone else on the plane claims that Kyle's daughter never boarded the plane, Kyle is determined to find her daughter.

Overall I really enjoyed this movie and I suggest everyone should see it. I give "Flightplan" 10/10 stars!

Well Done!, 11 October 2005

I saw this movie this pass Sunday with my family, and I have to say it was a very well done horror film. Very rarely does a movie scare me, and this movie was one of those rare occasions when a movie did.

"The Exorcism of Emily Rose" tells the story of Emily Rose a young girl who starts experiencing strange things. Her priest believes she has been posed by the devil but doctors believe she has epilepsy. The movie then follows the trial after her death. The acting was also very well done, as well as the script.

The scariest part of the movie was when Emily started seeing everyones faces turn evil. I also thought that the exorcism was pretty scary.

Overall I thought this was a very good movie and I suggest everyone should see it. I give "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" 10/10 stars!

A Great Series, 16 July 2005

"Clarissa Explains It All" was a classic Nick show that aired in the early '90's. I remember watching it on SNICK when I was younger with my sister.

"Clarissa Explains It All" told the story of Clarissa Darling, a young girl who wanted to be a journalist. She lived with her mom, dad, and her brother Ferguson. Her best friend was her neighbor, Sam, who came in through her window everyday. There was also her pet alligator Elvis.

My all time favorite episodes were "Haunted House" and "Sam in Love", though, all the episodes were classics. I also thought the acting in this show was very well done, including Melissa Joan Hart as Clarissa.

I miss the days when Nick aired classic shows. I give "Clarissa Explains It All" 10/10 stars.

"Guts" (1992)
A Good Show, 16 July 2005

I remember watching Guts on Nickelodeon when I was younger with my sister and brother. We always loved seeing the different physical challenges the contestants had to compete in. My favorite challenge were the "Vertiboggan" and "Boulder Canyon".

Although this show only lasted for three seasons, I enjoyed every episode of it. I also enjoyed Global GUTS, the spin off series that had contestants from all around the world participating in it.

I miss the days when Nickelodeon use to air good shows, like Guts, Double Dare, Rugrats(pre-Dil and Kimi), Rocko's Modern Life, Legends of the Hidden Temple, and many great shows. I give Guts 10/10 stars!

A Good Show, 26 June 2005

I used to watch "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers" when I was younger back when it began in 1993 when I was 6 years old. I used to watch it with my neighbors and after the show we used to act it out. I was always the pink ranger and my sister was always the yellow ranger.

My favorite characters were the pink ranger and the red ranger. My favorite episodes, as I recall, were: "Happy Birthday, Zack", "No Clowning Around", and "A Bad Reflection on You". I also had many of the "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers" videos. I used to watch the videos all the time.

I only liked the "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers", none of the "Power Rangers" spin offs. I found the spin offs to be stupid. I give the "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers" 9/10 stars and all of the following spin offs 2/10 stars.

An Excellent Movie!, 26 June 2005

"Batman Begins" is an excellent movie about the origin of Batman. I saw this movie opening weekend with my family. We went around 9:30 at night and I'm pretty sure the theater was sold out since it was very crowded. My family and I agreed it was very well done movie full of a lot of action. In fact after the movie ended (and even during some scenes during the movie) the audience was cheering.

"Batman Begins" told the story of Bruce Wayne and how he became the Gothom City superhero Batman. There were many great scenes during this film including some of my favorites involving the villain "The Scarecrow". I also enjoyed the special effects, especially Gothom City.

The acting in the film was also very well done, including great roles played by Christian Bale(Wayne/Batman), Michael Caine(Alfred Pennyworth), Morgan Freeman(Lucius Fox), and Katie Holmes(Rachel Dawes).

Overall I think everyone should see this movie. It is definitely one of the best movies this year. I give it 10/10 stars and hope to see a "Batman Begins 2".

"All That" (1994)
Used to be good..., 25 June 2005

"All That" used to be one of the funniest shows on Nick. I started watching it when it began back it 1995 when I was eight years old. I remember watching it whenever it aired with my sister and brother, who both also enjoyed it. Sometimes even my parents would watch it and get some good laughs.

"All That" can be seen as "Saturday Night Live" for younger viewers. It was full of hilarious sketches and musical performances starring a teenage cast.

When the show began in 1995 it a had a fresh good cast. Some members of the good cast included: Angelique Bates, Josh Server, Amanda Bynes, Danny Tamberelli, Kenan Thompson, and Kel Mitchell. However, in 2001 things began to change. The scripts weren't as funny as they used to be and new cast members came that began to destroy the show including Jamie Lynn Spears, who just can't act for her life.

Overall I give the old cast of "All That" from 1995-2000 10/10 stars and the new cast from 2001 to the present 4/10 stars.

Page 1 of 16:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]