Gogetad

Exciting and unforeseeable, 3 March 2008

This movie creates a suspense with not much, just a look sometime does it. Still enough too create a certain atmosphere that deserves 10 of 10 Stars. If it's the killer or the policeman, everybody plays his role like it should be done, composed, real. The Texas style way too speak, the dessert apply perfectly in the scenario giving the extra thrill. It just takes you away, from start too finish. Not much film can do this, this one can. Every Oscar he got, is deserving therefor. Directly considered a all time top 50 film. Too tell the truth, this is the best film I've seen in a while, n maybe the last 6 years, that's how good he is!

ATL (2006)
not worth for cinema, 15 July 2006

So, yesterday a watched ATL. I have to say, i can't understand why some people give this "okay, but nothing much" - film 8 or more stars?! The acting was descent. But that's what a expected. TI is a great rapper, but as an actor. Plus too many scenes were simply too overacted. Like when TI found out that his girlfriend wasn't from the ghetto, but rich girl etc. What's there so heartbreaking, that he don't wanna talk anymore with her? A little more story about Atlanta would have given ATL more pepper. Different clubs, not only skater park. Atlanta has so much more too offer a believe. The plot was boring. For a movie this long a story between a boy and a girl finding each love is too less. Jasons Lyrics did it, but that movie was acted great and had much more. 3 out of 10

Great Movie, 18 October 2004

Terminal is by far the funniest movie I've watched this year. First when my friend ask me if I wanted to watch it with him, I was a bit disliked, because I thought, a film that is during 2 hours just in one airport would be boring, but as the film began I started to realize that it wasn't so. Steven Spielberg is a genius and Tom Hanks acting is brilliant. The hole situation, that Viktor Navorski(Tom Hanks) can't escape the airport and all the friendships he starts to get out or to make his and friends life more simple are just funny as hell. Terminal is the perfect survival-guide, if you once stuck in a airport.

Everybody who loves great funny movies, should watch this one, Tom Hanks at its finest!!! 8/10 stars rating

One of the best movies in 1993, 17 October 2004

Menace 2 Society is in my opinion the best "Ghetto Gangster"-Movie of all time. So powerful, so strong. Perfectly showing the hard life young black people go through in the ghetto. The main-characters are Caine, and O-Dog. Caine, is not the typical gangster, he had a very hard childhood, with a dealer as father and a junkie as mother, but he doesn't want to live this kind of live and tries to change it. O-Dog is the opposite, a young man who's afraid of nothing and always has trouble with the justice. The movie shows us the road that both, including there friends pass in this strange world of drugs, violence.

The best film the Hugh-Brother ever made, simply a must see, you will love it!!!

One of the best movies in 1993, 17 October 2004

Menace 2 Society is definitely the best "Ghetto Gangsta"-Movie of all time. So powerful, so strong. Perfectly showing the hard life young black people go through in the ghetto. The main-characters are Caine, and O-Dog. Caine, is not the typical gangsta, he had a very hard childhood, with a dealer as father and a junkie as mother, but he doesn't want to live this kind of live and trys to change it. O-Dog is the opposite, a young man who's afraid of nothing and always has trouble with the justice. The movie shows us the road that both, including there friends do in this strange world of drugs, violence and poverty.