Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
Public Enemies (2009)
- camera is shaking all the time, doesn't focus on anything in particular and seems to be filmed by amateurs (this is really lame)
- sound is either too low, muffled or too loud sometimes
- character development is zero
- acting is absolutely awful, characters seem to just be reading text like robots, putting no feeling into it whatsoever
- the script is full of holes, as some parts of the movie make no sense
- not to mention the movie is about just 1 public enemy, so the title is false
So basically this movie was not made by someone with any talent whatsoever. Absolutely dreadful.
Watched almost an hour of it and was appalled by the overall poor quality of this film. 2 hours 20 minutes to see all of it? no way... It was so very, very disappointing.
Day of the Dead (2008)
DAY of the dead... at night?
The movie is very bad, and extremely predictable since it's full of cliché's. Also there are some loose ends.
On a side note, I don't see why it's classified as "horror/thriller" since it's clearly a Parody.
- the movie it's called "DAY of the dead" but the action goes on during NIGHT time;
- there's vegetarian zombie in the film who gets killed by the chief zombie for being a traitor;
- there are zombies with machine guns;
- the zombie outbreak starts in a god-forsaken town, where surprisingly enough is a secret military base where the outbreak started from;
- some of the military soldiers don't have any weapons, or carry weapons with no ammo in them;
- zombies explode when they get on fire;
These just came to mind in 5 minutes or so. Felt like I wasted enough time watching the movie.
My Boss's Daughter (2003)
I have no idea how this awesome movie got only 4 points out of 10. It's... stupefying. I rated this movie with a 9, because it's hilarious, and it kept me all the time during the movie in suspense... All kinds of shocking unexpected funny stuff that makes you say "oh man... i can't believe this ! " keep happening during this movie. This movie is a good collection addition for your house, whoever you are reading this. And if in the first 5 minutes you don't laugh... and not the next 5 either... then your sense of humor is low and this movie is not for you... you shouldn't be reading this... really, stop it! what are you doing here? :)) This movie is not a VHS rental. This movie is a cinema watching experience. And then this movie is part of a DVD movie collection. Great movie..