Simon_J_Rodgers

Page 1 of 11:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]

Quite a good finale, 3 September 2013

Okay this comment DOES contain a spoiler. If you do not wish to know what this episode is about please DO NOT READ!

When I personally found out about this episode, I was desperate to see it and there was no information about it online but I have since found that there are now details online which can be easily found.

This is the longest episode of the series and it is basically a look back at the best past parts. There isn't even any music videos in it, which is good as they often spoil the flow of the story. Quite nicely done as well. Even the TV shows featured are repeats but the way it is put together is quite original and the discussions over them are quite well put together. In my honest opinion, compilation shows like this are usually rubbish and annoying. The Simpsons had quite a few of them, but this one is well worth watching and it makes a great finale. It ends the series but it also leaves the door open for them to return, which indeed they did!

Very funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 18 August 2013

I quite liked this episode.

All Beavis and Butthead do here is see that someone has left a cash card sticking out of an ATM machine and so they push it back in, guess the pin and withdraw a load of cash.

They are then caught on CCTV cameras and put on TV in a couple of crime appeal programmes for the public to help the police track them down. They are not real criminals though, they just messed around and got a load of cash by mistake really.

The best parts are the reenactments of the events which are totally funny because they are inaccurate.

I would really recommend this one!

Not one of the best, 18 August 2013

Here we see Beavis and Butthead at school again and they basically meet a mental health expert woman of some kind who talks to the class about such issues and notices the boys usual ways and decides to carry out a few tests on them.

Her results are quite chocking, well to her anyway. Loyal viewers know what they are really like and so this basically does not come as any major shock to us.

The end result in inevitable. I'm not going to spoil it, although to be honest, if you haven't seen it yet, don't go making any special effort to, because it's not that good.

Not one of the best, 18 August 2013

I must admit it has been a very long time since I saw this episode but I do remember this, but just not as well as I would like to.

Basically Beavis and Butthead are watching TV (as they always do) and Butthead gets the idea of them growing beards because women will like them better, like ZZ Top and all that.

After finding that they can't grow their own beards, they try cutting off their own hair and gluing it onto their faces. Of course they look pathetic.

I can't remember what happens after that, but even if I could, I wouldn't really be able to say here, but I think we can all guess what happens anyway.

If it was much good though, I would have remembered it better.

Very funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 18 August 2013

Beavis and Butthead have a physical education lesson and they usually avoid the showers, which I guess is understandable. The showers in my school were seldom used.

For some reason here, Mr Buzzcut is adamant that they should have a shower. He says that it is physical education which includes proper physical hygiene and if they don't hit the showers they would fail.

Well I've never heard of such a rule before. What is Mr Buzzcut's game? Is he really "one of those gym teachers that likes to sit around and watch dudes in the shower?" or does he have something up his sleeve? Eventually all becomes clear in a few minutes. Not a very long episode but it is well funny and certainly not overdone.

Music down-loaders may have noticed a spoof audio Beavis and Butthead episode which uses dialogue from various episodes. It features quite a lot from this one. It is very funny as well. It is like a totally new episode but it is really funny how they have put it all together and you should really listen to it if you ever get the chance. It is most commonly known as or "The Missing Episode", but I have also seen it as "Funny Ass S***" (with the word instead of the asterisks).

Not too bad, 18 August 2013

Beavis and Butthead finally get to go to a concert, that should keep them entertained and not resorting to bad behaviour for a bit shouldn't it? The only problem is they find that they need the toilet and there is a massive queue and only one porter cabin! How cheap is that? They practically spend most of the day just waiting and they try and think of things to do and say to help pass the time, which can be quite entertaining.

The real fun is what happens when it is finally their turn to use the toilet, or should I say Beavis's.

Not a bad episode at all, but not one that I remember too well and that is probably because other episodes are better.

Quite good, 18 August 2013

After stopping the school bus, Beavis and Butthead find themselves doing temp work in an office. Butthead was put on the 'phones and Beavis was put on word processing, or typing up letters.

As you can very well expect, they totally mess it all up, but it's really funny how they do try and stuff. Especially when a man called Sam approaches Beavis to ask him to redo his letter, in the calmest politest way possible.

This is another episode which is quite funny and it really does improvise a great deal on the very minor plot.

Certainly worth watching by all means.

Not too bad, 18 August 2013

Beavis and Butthead see something on TV about body part enlargements and Butthead gets the idea of them both having "weiner" implants, in order to make themselves more appealing to women.

This episode is quite interesting as they make a few slight mistakes, firstly have they even gone to the right place? This episode is also quite funny by the way they go about things and try to explain to the doctor why they are seeking implants and answering the questions.

Like I said it is worth watching, although I personally found the ending a little strange.

Not one of the best but worth seeing all the same.

Very funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 18 August 2013

Now this is quite a funny episode.

After coming to school after being suspended, McVicker ends up putting them into a speech therapy class, because it turns out their own class has gone on a trip without them.

This doesn't bother Beavis and Butthead as they see a few pictures of the vocal chords and stuff presented in the class and believe they are something else and they also hear a few words which they interpret in their own sweet way.

Shame McVicker doesn't agree with this.

Very funny and definitely worth watching.

Not too bad, not too good either, 18 August 2013

Todd comes round to Beavis and Butthead's house basically to hide from the police. Todd knows that Beavis and Butthead look up to him a lot and so he knows that they will do anything they can for him and he often uses it to his own advantage and treats them like dirt in the process.

But unfortunately for Todd, the police knock on the door and Beavis and Butthead try to defend Todd, but it does not go according to plan and they end up captured.

Even while they are in prison, Todd is still acting his usual way. I guess some people just never learn. Once again, my friends, we have a very basic plot which has been wonderfully overdone, with some funny bits in it but nothing too overly special.

Page 1 of 11:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]