Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
IMDb member since August 2012
Top 50 Overrated Movies (Unfinished)
a list of 45 titles
I hope some people agree with me about my opinion. I am very curious about your opinion. I'd like a discussion but with reasonable arguments. Please keep it a bit friendly. Sorry if my descriptions sound too aggressive. I did it because I think it's more entertaining.
More descriptions will follow.
Showing all 1
Iron Man Three (2013)
Good movie, but don't believe the hype
24 April 2013 - 3 out of 11 users found this review helpful.
- Robert Downey Jr. portrays Tony Stark the best in this one. Tony Stark shows more of his other side and his overall emotions in Iron Man 3. We know Tony Stark as a sarcastic, charismatic and funny man. This makes it more difficult to make his serious side convincing, but surprisingly it is very convincing.
- The visuals are STUUUUNNING.
- Iron Man 3 is even funnier than it's predecessors.
- The movie is pretty clever and it isn't afraid to show it. Some jokes are very clever for example, or some action scenes.
- There are a lot of great jokes. In which at least almost everyone made me laugh a bit, but there are some jokes that sometimes are too much entangled with the story. This brings the momentum of exciting tense moments down or even make the overall story less exciting.
- In the beginning the "villain" is mysterious and interesting, but in the end he's cliché and uninteresting. Sadly the worst villain of the trilogy IMO. But that's my opinion I think a lot disagree with me on this one.
- The build up in the first half of the movie makes you expect something much more different than second half actually shows us. This normally isn't bad, but I was so excited for those expectations I had. It just didn't come. But still the last epic battle is very awesome. For example what not to expect: don't expect the movie to be like it's shown in the trailers.
- The movie goes over the top which gives things in the movie less value.
- Don't believe the hype. If you do, the movie will disappoint you. (I think some reviewers even didn't see the movie).
See more▼See less▲