chloe-webb-01

Movies like this restore my faith, 14 August 2013

I thought it was excellent. Most movies are whipped up in 5 minutes and never show detail or excitement, enough to captivate the audience. Every character was made primary and each had an equal part. The good CGI was used on the important parts, and the way the movie chopped and changed genre a few times, was really creative. Improvisation made this movie, and characters did pull off being realistic. The acting was very well done and there is not much to fault on the movie, besides a few predictable scenes, here and there. I'm also a little sad that those few good characters didn't make it to the end. But.. As long as these guys keep making movies, I'll keep paying to see them! UNREAL!!!

If I could relate it to any other movie it would be: Little Nicky!

Fun from the word GO!, 14 July 2012

How could you NOT like this movie! I am watching it right now, and it has inspired me to write a review, and hopefully give it more recognition and more importantly, a higher rating!!!! Kids home alone with no parents, free to do whatever, but also trying to maintain living! Each character has their own stereotype- Walter the youngest: a handful, Melissa: the disobedient tomboy, Kenny: the headbanging rocker drop-out, Zachary: the calm, but sneaky love struck teen and Sue-Ellen: the responsible, yet hip mother of her siblings. This movie is full of much excitement and a great plot. You cannot go past this underrated classic!

Katy proves that she doesn't conform., 11 July 2012

The film was an emotional journey following the rise and fame of this gigantic success they call- 'Katy Perry'. You will be smitten by the quality of her stage sets, costumes and supportive crew that walk with her every step of the way. I didn't realise the hardship one has to endure whilst juggling fame and personal life. Katy is a true inspiration to both young and old followers. She shows that her fans come first, even before her own health and happiness, to me, that is absolute dedication. Take the opportunity to explore the world of Katy Perry and discover all that is behind the colors, glitter and music, it's a thrill. She deserves recognition far beyond what she receives.

Rock of ages COULD have been amazing, 14 June 2012

I have submitted a 6 for this movie, which is just above average. I was disappointed with it due to the following reasons: The beginning was way too fast, she stepped off the bus, lost her suitcase and was given a job by a boy who fell in love with her instantly. There was no discussion of how she got there, her previous life (apart from the song lyrics, which most of the time didn't match up) and a lot of little things annoyed me. For one- Tom Cruise as Stacee Jaxx, he was mumbling throughout the whole movie, taking long pauses for that 'wow' effect, (which eventually got boring) and he was not attractive enough to be a stud rock star.A better cast would have made it a lot better. Although there were no hold backs on women dressed appealing. The hairstyles were not as accurate as the could have been. The lead guy 'Drew' had skater hair?? The Hollywood sign was small in scale. The songs were not even the major hits that represented 80s rock. Alec Baldwin and Russel Brand as a couple just made it weird. The musical was much better- colorful, engaging, likable characters, sets etc.