alexstinks

Exactly what to expect from a Disney movie - PERFECTION!, 22 February 2013

This movie was perfect. In fact even though I went to the cinema with high expectations it was even better than I could have imagined!

I loved the concept of the movie. It has a very intriguing storyline one of which I hadn't come across before so I couldn't wait to see how this turned out. It didn't fail to impress me. I was gripped all the way through.

The details put in to the animation was by far the best so far that I have seen in a Pixar movie, Don't get me wrong - all of Pixar's animations are amazing but this one somehow managed to be better than perfect. I am so impressed no words can really describe my euphoric state after watching this.

The soundtrack was perfect. It really worked well with the images and story.

I love the use of famous game characters too. That was a nice touch.

I am in complete disbelief that this went from an 8.0 to less on this website! - that needs to change because this movie is flawless! There is nothing at all wrong with this! My mother normally gets bored with Disney and yet she adored Wreck-it-Ralph! Believe me she is hard to please!

This was completely worth waiting to see and I can't wait to own this on DVD. It is PERFECT! So imaginative!

Words alone cannot explain just how amazing this game is!!, 22 January 2013

Firstly you may like to know that this is a female opinion on the game.

I am obsessed with the Grand Theft Auto Series especially San Andreas sadly I haven't played the latest one yet.

I love everything about this. All of the details put in to the game. You can almost do anything you put your mind to in this game. Feed CJ, make him fat, skinny, get him laid, get him girlfriends, shopping, tattoos, haircut, new home, take him on the plane somewhere else, train ride it's amazing just how much you can do with CJ! It makes it feel so real like you are in the story. I was completely wrapped up in this game! My own bubble. I almost felt like I was mothering CJ, like he was my own. I love how little limits there are. The game is thrilling, the weapons are fantastic as is the transport options! The missions are tricky and good for keeping your brain active trying to crack them!

I love the different areas of the game that you have to lock because you try to get to them using cheats or by swimming then the cops try to take you down and it makes you even more determined to pass however many missions to get there and explore! I love that the different locations are based on real locations even though they changed the names slightly it makes it realistic if you have been to those places in real life. So again this adds to the feel of being part of the story!

I can't fault this game in anyway. I'm just gutted that I haven't been able to afford the latest consoles to play the newer game GTA IV but hopefully soon! Brilliant game 10/10

Obsessed!, 6 November 2012

I'm obsessed with this film. It's one of my favourite rom-coms of all time. It made me laugh all the way through! Nia has Greek blood in real life so the fact she wrote a film about Greek family life gives it that sense of authenticity. She obviously knows what she is talking about because she probably experienced it herself. I read that her hubby converter to marry her too which is like in the film. It's really interesting to watch a story about Greek family life from a part Greek person's perspective. The love story aspect builds up really well and keeps me smiling. It doesn't drag on. Everything is well timed, The actors were excellent!I can't stop laughing when I watch this. I love it! 10/10!

Taken 2 (2012)
Faultless!, 6 November 2012

Perfect film! I was hooked from start to finish. I hadn't seen the first Taken film but that didn't ruin the experience. It was easy to understand from the start. Bryan is extremely clever. He doesn't need all the gadgets and gizmos that other action heroes need. Yeah he has guns but not fancy ones made especially for his palm print and all that. More than anything he needs his brain and he uses it well. I want this on DVD because it was exciting, different and cleverly written. I'm officially a big Taken fan! The film was perfect! I can't fault it in any way. It is something I would happily watch again and again. I'm not surprise it's been sold out at my local cinema for a few weeks. It's 10/10!!

Taken (2008/I)
Very Impressed, 6 November 2012

I was extremely impressed. I watched this for the first time a couple of weeks ago (and stupidly after watching the 2nd of the Taken films) but it didn't ruin my experience. I'm not an action fan but I have to say this movie really surprised me.

This is a really clever film. Bryan (the main character) is so clever! He doesn't need all the gadgets and gizmos that Bond and other action guys need to kill the bad guy. He uses his brain and he's killing the bad guys for personal reasons rather than to 'save the country' so this sets it apart from other films of this genre.

I was hooked from start to finish and I love that the film didn't feel long. It flew bye. I want it on DVD. Could watch it again and again. It was excellent. Really well written and acted. 10/10 millions better than I ever ever expected it to be!

Perfect!, 6 November 2012

I remember watching this as a child in the 90s (no idea how my parents let me watch it that young) but it was worth it. I'm still obsessed with it now. This show makes me laugh so much. The jokes, the slapstick violence, the unconditional love between Richie and Eddie...It is perfect in my opinion. I'll never get bored of it. I have the collection on DVD these days and watch ti regularly. I can't fault this show. I've never seen their other work (The Young Ones) as I wasn't around when it was on telly so I can't compare it to the other show. A lot of people say the Young ones was better but for me since i'm more familiar with Bottom and seen all the episodes - Bottom is best. I don't think it's possible to beat Bottom. The humour is spot on for me...the best of British! I love it!

Incredible!, 21 October 2012

Another Disney movie where people assume it's supposed to be for kids rather than ALL ages! Lean your Disney history folks!

Perfectly done movie by Tim Burton as always. It's incredible how he makes the puppets and films them. Hard work and takes a lot of hands on effort...worth it in the end though! The technical side is phenomenal as to be expected from a Tim Burton film! as for the story it was a really nice story well written, very imaginative. The characters were instantly lovable. After watching this I was already obsessed with Sparky! Love at first sight! The introduction to Victor was fantastic. I could easily relate to him as an outcast/loner type character so it made him believable.

I cant fault this at all! Looking forward to owning it on DVD and for my soft toy of Sparky to arrive home! It's a perfect film!

Sinister (2012/I)
Excellent!, 21 October 2012

Excellent! I don't normally watch horror films as they never scare me and normally the gore looks really fake - too cheesy but I decided to check this out after seeing the trailer.

This didn't scare me at all because to be honest only real ghost stories scare me and life in general not something I know isn't real but even so this was fantastic! This was really entertaining with an excellent plot and incredible twist ending! The actors did a good job and the monster in the story did make me jump a few times even though I didn't have nightmares or actually feel scared...make up was done well. I think he looked believable.

I was hooked all the way through! I would watch this again! Great!

Perfect!, 21 October 2012

This movie is perfect for me...completely my sense of humour from start to finish. I wasn't bored at all and just couldn't stop laughing! I LOVE the Slipknot mention - big fan of the band and i've been to their shows so I was able to relate to the comment made in regards to them.

I thought the movie was very imaginative...the characters/personalities/locations AMAZING and whole storyline was brilliant! The animation itself was fantastic!

My mother even loved the film and she normally falls asleep during animation films! She couldn't stop laughing and already wants to see it again!

Perfect 10/10!!!

Dumbo (1941)
Amazing story, 21 October 2012

I don't understand why people have been giving this lower points due to it not being for kids....ALL Disney films are supposed to be FOR ALL AGES not just kids so it shouldn't have lost points for that!

It's an amazing heartwarming story. It's very sad because of the bullying but I think it's great for people to see so everyone can be aware that these things happen and just how much it affects the person suffering from it...it's a classic story about discrimination just for being different. I think it's good to be aware of these types of goings on. It's visually stunning (typically for a Disney movie) I also love the sub story of the mouse and his friendship with Dumbo..and the crows! Really lovely film..well written. Everything is perfect...nice positive happy ending too!

I really love this movie! Can't fault it!