gokudman

Kids ONLY!!! Sober parents BEWARE!!! Drop the pizza and walk away slowly!, 20 May 2012

Josh Hutcherson has to be one of my LEAST favorite main characters PERIOD!!! Watched this with my son who asked me after the movie was over... "Dad, they ran out of people to play in movies?" Yes son, they apparently did. This, coming from a kid who watches The Disney Channel all day, has GOT to confirm this movie sucked just by him being in it. The Rock is one of my favorite "fake" athletes who went the way of the mainstream but he couldn't pull this movie out of the gutter. Plot is disturbingly bad and the "Why did they do that?!?!?" factor was WAAAAY over 10 so I would say PLEASE wait for the ABC premier to avoid spending ANY money of this trash! Special effects were cool to a certain extent but hey, even trash has value. The CGI crew should have been paid more than the actors. ;) Overall, I wish I had 2 more arms so I could give this garbage 4 Thumbs down!!!! Jeeeah!